Meeting Their Family (All V3 Characters)

So I'm going to do the scenario about your family, and them meeting them, then I'll do requests including jealousy, cuddling, when you're sick, and more!

That being said, comment here with any more requests!

Boys

Shuichi Saihara

His parents are famous celebrities, and you already knew a lot about them. Shuichi shyly mentioned them once, but never elaborated on his relationship with them. When you asked if he'd every be comfortable with you meeting them, he said no, claiming that they weren't important figures in his life. You felt bad, and let it go.

But he said he'd like if you meet his uncle and aunt who are his "honorary parents". You hoped that they didn't recognize you from the.... incident years ago. Unfortunately, his uncle seemed to based on his reaction to seeing you in person, but didn't bring it up at all, which you were grateful for. He treated you with courtesy and you were glad he made no mention of your past transgressions.

His aunt didn't recognize you at all, and was very enthusiastic that her "baby" finally found a partner. Shuichi looked like he wanted his hat to swallow him whole, and you went along with his aunt's excitement just to push Shuichi's buttons.

After a nice dinner at his home, you and Shuichi caught the bus back to school. You told him you thought his uncle knew you, and Shuichi asked if that made you uncomfortable. You shook your head and said that he was nice to you, and that's all you wanted from his family.

K1-B0/Keebo

Keebo's only family is the man who created him, an engineer named Professor Idabashi. He's an older man with salt-and-pepper hair and wore thick glasses and a lab coat. He looked like a stereotype of a nerdy scientist.

The professor didn't act like a typical parent when you were alone with him. He was a normal dad type when you and Keebo were talking with him, but when it was you and him, you were subjected to a strange line of questioning about your relationship with Keebo. It wasn't the normal line of inquiries overprotective parents would bombard their kid's partner with, it was actually like he was studying your relationship with Keebo under a microscope, trying to piece together the ins and outs of your relationship. You weren't sure what to expect when you met the professor, but it definitely wasn't this!

Despite his quirks, you like the professor, and he seemed to care about Keebo a lot, and he apparently highly approved of you, which was nice to hear- even if he came to that conclusion through very weird methods.

Rantaro Amami

You already knew Rantaro's family like the back of your hand. They're a tight-knit (and large) unit that tries their hardest to look after each other. But knowing his family as a friend is very different than knowing them as a potentially future-in-law.

His father and stepmother were lovely as ever. They lightly teased you and Rantaro, saying it was fate that your families met when you were kids, and that your voyages together solidified you two as soulmates. It was sweet but also hella embarrassing since they never stopped. If anyone were soulmates there, it was his parents.

His sisters also adored you. He had twelve of them, and it was always hard to keep track of their names and ages since most of them looked identical to each other. Nevertheless, you had fun spending time with them, and they made you feel like part of the family already.

Ryoma Hoshi

He told you he had no human family left. You didn't know if they were dead or if he didn't have any contact with them, but you didn't press the issue- it was clear you would most likely never meet them no matter the circumstances. His non human family was his precious cat whom he loved. You loved the furball too, and was pretty content that the only familial approval you had to get from his family was from a pretty gray feline.