When You Guys Fight (All SDR2 Characters)

Set-Up: What is it like when you fight with your partner? And who makes the first move to patch things up?

Reminder that Natsumi, Sato, and Seiko will go in this section (SDR2) from now on.

Comment here with any requests!

Boys

Hajime Hinata

CW- Mention of bullying

You have a history of being bullied, so when people pick fights with you, you have a tendancy to literally run away and avoid that person for a while. These habits also apply to conflicts between you and Hajime. Your boyfriend is normally a calm person, but when you and him have an argument, his sarcastic side shows, and even his somewhat snarky tone can trigger your desire to flee. Fortunately, your desire is better controlled when the person you're fighting with is close to you, but it's still hard not to avoid them for a while, so arguments with Hajime often result in you two not speaking for a day or two.

Who apologizes first after a fight?: Hajime usually. You very rarely approach someone first after avoiding them, so Hajime is almost always the first to patch things up after giving you a little space.

Nagito Komaeda

CW- Mention of mental illness

Something people might not know is that depression can often manifest as anger rather than sadness. This is true for you, as your struggles with depression include being pissed off at even the smallest things. Medication and therapy both help you, but it doesn't always keep your anger at bay. You don't usually start feuds with other people, but when you do, they can get pretty nasty. The one exception is that when you get into fights with Nagito, he rarely gives you any pushback. You know he has bad self-esteem issues (and by bad, you mean he literally calls himself trash), but even when you're mad at him for something, you can hear a little voice in your head echoing your inner sadness at seeing Nagito let himself be yelled at like this. Sometimes that voice wins, and you'll apologize to him for being a dick, and other times, you leave, embarrassed and ashamed of yourself before apologizing later, telling your boyfriend that you're sorry, and you hate seeing him take all your shit.

Who apologizes first after a fight?: You always do, partially out of guilt, and partially because you got mad at something really stupid, and even thought Nagito sometimes annoys you, you still care for him a lot, and hate when he trash-talks himself.

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

Fuyuhiko's temper is even shorter than he his, and you've seen him fly off the handle quite a few times. You and him have always had a pretty good relationship, but every once in a while, you two have disagreements. His anger is notably tamed when you two fight, swapping out his explosive threats with smaller, irritated barbs. You aren't afraid to clap back, but you two have never had a fight get nasty, so arguments usually end with one of you stalking away, pissed off.

Who apologizes first after a fight?: It depends on who was in the wrong. If you were, you'll give your boyfriend an apology (with a hug added in) and explain why you got upset. If Fuyuhiko was in the wrong, he'll approach you with an actually sincere apology, then ask if you want to talk about the problem later, which you always agree to- relationships hinge on communication, after all.

Kazuichi Soda

You and Kazuichi are both pretty laidback people, and as a result, don't often fight. When you two do end up quarreling, you have vastly different reactions- Kazuichi can get pretty upset, and will feel the need to defend himself if he feels like he's under attack. You, on the other hand, find fighting to be tedious and boring, so you often mentally check out completely, dismissing Kazuichi's concerns.