Playing Video Games Together (All THH Characters)

Set-Up: What is it like to play video games with your partner, and which one is your favorite?

Requested by: Yeayoudidntseemehere

Comment here with any more requests!

Boys

Makoto Naegi

You grew up playing video games a lot with your siblings and other kids at your mom's daycare, and you still consider playing video games with someone a fantastic form of bonding. Makoto likes video games as well, and is always happy to play with you when you ask. Neither of you are competitive or expert players, so game time ends up being a nice, chill couple experience.

Favorite game(s) to play together: Something calming like Stardew Valley or Animal Crossing.

Byakuya Togami

You use video games as a way to relax, and because your boyfriend can be a huge buzzkill sometimes, he almost always turns you down when you ask him to play with you. The few times you've managed to sweet talk him into playing a game with you though, has shown you that he'd be a good architect- and that's because his game of choice is Roller Coaster Tycoon. The game managed to tap into the businessman part of his brain, and he really got into it. You'd only played it a few times before, but you began playing it a lot more with Byakuya when he took some time out of his schedule to sit down and play.

Favorite game(s) to play together: Roller Coaster Tycoon all day, every day baby.

Yasuhiro Hagakure

Hiro is down to play video games whenever you want. You prefer console games when playing with him since it's easier for you two to game sitting next to each other on a console rather than on a computer, and you bought some bean bag chairs for you two to sit in together when you play. Hiro will play any game aside from anything even remotely scary. You love horror games, which makes Hiro's refusal to play them a little annoying, but you just save the scary multiplayer games for sessions with your siblings instead.

Favorite game(s) to play together: Anything as long as it's not scary.

Leon Kuwata

You don't play video games that often, and stick to low-key ones when you do. Leon likes games a lot, and it wasn't a surprise to learn that his favorite video games are musical in nature. His favorite game to play in general is Guitar Hero, and you end up playin with him fairly often. Of course you could go on about how the game isn't actually accurate to how you would play a real guitar, but instead of being a stick in the mud, you just mash the buttons with him. He gets really fired up when he plays and ends up messing up when he gets too excited, which in turn makes you mess up because of how much you laugh.

Favorite game(s) to play together: Guitar Hero for sure.

Chihiro Fujisaki

You love all kinds of games, both the physical and digital kind, and are always down to play video games with Chihiro. His cousin is the Ultimate Gamer, and he gets a lot of news about new games from her which is nice because that news always trickles to you, and you learn about new releases. When you and Chihiro play games together, you tend to take turns on single-player games, with one of you playing and the other watching. When you, Chihiro, Taka, and Mondo get together and play games, the four of you get on your laptops and play multiplayer games. Your favorite is GTA 5 because of how chaotic the game can get with heists and mods- and because it's funny to hear Mondo have to help his boyfriend with the game because Taka is borderline tech-illiterate, so it's a great time all-around.