When You're Sick (All SDR2 Characters)

IMPORTANT NOTE BELOW

I'd like to address something real quick- I've noticed some people (not naming names, and please don't harass anyone) leaving hateful comments about certain characters. I know everyone has characters they like and dislike, and joking about it in the comments is fine, but some people are being downright vitriolic. If you don't like a character, just skip it if you can't make a constructive comment or joke lightly. Not trying to be mean or call anyone out, just saying that sometimes you should think before you post.

That being said, enjoy the chapter!

Comment here with any more requests!

Boys

Hajime Hinata

Hajime doesn't really act differently around you when you're sick. He's caring but not overbearing, inquisitive but not overly worried, and comforting, yet not stifling, it's the perfect balance between being supportive and being over-the-top.

Nagito Komaeda

You get super moody and lazy when you're sick, but luckily Nagito is always at your beck and call. Whether you need him to comfort you as you throw up or grab you something to eat from the cafeteria, he always makes sure you have everything you need. You're grateful for all his help, but sometimes his bizarre rambling gets to be too much for you especially when you have a killer migraine.

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

Fuyu is an awkward boy around you when you're sick. He doesn't really know how to comfort someone, and isn't good at cooking, so he'll use his money to make you feel better- he'll order you soup from a restaurant for you to eat, he'll buy comfy pillows for you to lay on, or extra-strength meds for you if you're in pain. What he lacks in people skills he more than makes up for in gifts. Besides, it's the thought that counts.

Kazuichi Soda

Kazuichi is a bit of a germaphobe. He doesn't like being around sick people, and gets jittery and nervous around you when you're sick. Most of the time you like to be left alone when ill so his absence isn't a big deal to you, but the occasional visit and present do help cheer you up a little.

Teruteru Hanamura

Teruteru loves to cook for other people (no surprise there) so when you're sick he bends over backwards to make sure you're fed. You could ask for pancakes on top of pasta and he'll find a way to make it work. The icing on the metaphorical cake is that everything he makes tastes heavenly, which means that you get a reprieve from feeling totally miserable all the time.

Nekomaru Nidai

Nekomaru visits you in your room to update you on how the team is doing while you're away (mostly of the time it's good things). When he isn't talking about the team, he's fluffing your pillow for you (albeit a little aggressively) or taking a shit in your bathroom (something you're used to by now). The only real downside is that you tend to get headaches when you're ill, and his yelling doesn't help. Other than that, he's fine.

Gundham Tanaka

Gundham's odd behavior doesn't change at all when you're sick- he still says weird things and does his usual exaggerated mannerisms which you're more than used to. The only small difference is that Gundham is.... softer around you. He will ask how you are feeling, ask if he can perform a "wellness spell" on you, and you always end up snuggling animals when he visits, whether it's your own dog, his Devas, or even his bear varies depending on the day. While getting to cuddle with animals always brings up your spirit, you find that not too long after he performs the "wellness spells" you mysteriously recover..... it's quite strange.