New Character: Monokuma

Requested by: Phil_Best_Boi

Yep I'm doing this, I'm adding the murder bear to the story. Hope you enjoy lol.

Also, I have more character requests, and I was going to add four more, but four turned into eight, so now I'm asking if I should do some regular scenario chapters after the fourth one, or just do the remaining characters. Let me know here what you'd prefer.

Comment here with any more requests!

How You Met/Got To Know Him

Even though Hope's Peak has been a prestigious school for several decades, something they've never had is a mascot, so it wasn't a surprise to you when Headmaster Kirigiri announced that the school would introduce one. However, this wouldn't be just any kind of mascot, but a robotic one that could switch between a human and bear form. You though that sounded pretty cool, and you found it even more interesting when a student from each of the three current classes (Kazuichi, Junko, and Miu) were asked to participate in the creation of this mascot. Junko was in charge of the design, while Kazuichi and Miu would the ones actually making the robot.

Most students weren't aware of the finer details of the actual making of the mascot, but you were privy to some insider knowledge because you knew the three students involved pretty well. You're the Ultimate Cosmetologist, and each of them have gone to your for your services (Kazu for advice on how to safely dye his hair, Miu for advice on how to to properly do her makeup, and you were actually the hired hair and makeup artist for a lot of Junko's professional shoots, which is where you met her), and you've picked up some info about this mascot when speaking to them, so when Headmaster Kirigiri officially unveiled said mascot, you weren't totally surprised by what you saw: a black-and-white bear with the school's logo for an eye. His human form was a little more complex, with the same monochrome design for his shaggy, spike-tipped hair and outfit that consists of a long-sleeve shirt, jeans, and sneakers (Junko originally pitched something more formal and eye-catching, but Headmaster Kirigiri wanted more casual wear so he could better blend in with the students). His eyes looked like a typical human's, but while the one on his right side was black, the one on his left was red, and he stood at a fairly short height of five foot four. The name he was given of "Monokuma" was also no shock to you either.

Monokuma's personality was also pretty complex, having a more human mindset like Keebo's rather than one a typical robot would have, which made it easier for him to interact with the students. Everyone got to know this mascot (including yourself) and reactions to his.... eccentric personality varied from person to person. You found him pretty odd but also very entertaining, which makes him a pretty perfect representation of Hope's Peak as a whole.

You Ask Him Out/He Asks You Out

Over a month has passed since Monokuma's debut as the school mascot, and he's quickly gotten a reputation for being a little insane. You can understand why, but at the same time, there's already plenty of oddballs at Hope's Peak, so what's one more? The only problem you have is with the constant puns.

"If you don't win that tournament next week, I just couldn't bear it!" You heard the mascot say.

"Trust me, with my leadership, we'll take down any team that stands in our way!" Came Nekomaru's loud voice in response. You're not too into sports, so you don't know which team he'll be coaching, but you sent silent support to the team leader nonetheless.

You tuned out the rest of the conversation, too preoccupied on sifting through your makeup bag to eavesdrop any further. One of your brushes wasn't in its usual spot, and since the zipper was open just a tad, you began to think you'd dropped it.