What You Do For Your Anniversary (All Female Characters)

Set-Up: It's you and your partner's six month anniversary! How will you celebrate this special day?

So about adding new characters, I am still unsure about adding the robots since I am not sure how they'd work in this fic's universe (also since Monokuma is already kind of a character) so I may just stick to the humanoid characters. Also, I'm not 100 percent comfortable with writing the Monokubs since I see them as being too much like young kids (same reason why I won't add any of the kids from UDG to the fic either). So I'll put that idea in my back pocket for now and maybe revisit it later.

That being said, I got a request to add Daiya Owada, so I will be including a catch-up for him, and I'm thinking of adding Komaru to this fic as well.

Comment here with any requests!

Kyoko Kirigiri

You and Kyoko began your anniversary by visiting the same tea shop you spent your first date at. Your time there was almost exactly like your first date too, consisting of you and Kyoko having relaxed little conversations in between comfortable silences.

After having tea, you took Kyoko to an archery range. You picked up archery after watching a competition on TV, and have gotten fairly good at it. Kyoko seemed interested in learning, so you decided to take her to try it out.

To expected Kyoko to figure out the sport pretty quickly, but she proved to not be a great shot. Her usual stoic attitude didn't falter, but you could tell by the gradually deepening frown on her face that she was getting frustrated. So you helped her a little, guiding her hands in the right position. Being so close to her was nice, and you didn't want to let go- and judging by the way her breath hitched a little when you did, she didn't want you to either.

After a nice afternoon polishing your archery skills, you and Kyoko had dinner together at a nearby sushi restaurant to finish off the day, promising yourself that you'd take Kyoko back to that archery range to "teach" her again.

Toko Fukawa

You took Toko ice skating for your anniversary. You've always wanted to go, but never got the chance. Of course, Toko was shaking with fear as you helped her get on her ice skates. You felt kind of bad, but you wanted the both of you to experience something new together.

Both of you shuffling around the ice skating rink pretty awkwardly, and struggling to hold each other up. As you and Toko slowly got the hang of it, you started to gracefully glide across the ice, and Toko followed you around, still wobbly, but not wiping out like she almost did earlier. Soon enough you two were skating, hand in hand, you laughing like a little kid, and her genuinely smiling- an amazing sight.

Aoi Asahina

You and Hina were itching to do something fun for you anniversary, and the perfect opportunity fell in your lap when Sayaka told you about an event she was attending at the library- trivia night! You've always been good at trivia games (thanks to your historical knowledge) so you asked Hina if she'd want to do that. Hina was just as excited to participate as you, so that meant you were going.

The event was pretty fun. There were a lot of interesting and sometimes funny questions (plus some real headscratchers). The host was really charismatic and friendly which made for a good experience as well. The prizes being offered were great too, and you and Hina were trying your hardest to snag something good. Lady luck was on your side that night since you two came in third (they let you compete as a team) and got a gift certificate for a free dinner at a fancy restaurant, which you used to following night (the crab legs you got were sooooo good). Hina also suggested you get something to go from the restaurant for Sayaka as a thank you, and you did since the blue-haired girl was the one who told you about the trivia night event in the first place.