Your First Kiss (All SDR2 Characters)

Comment here with any scenario requests!

Boys

Hajime Hinata

You whistled lightly to yourself as you opened the door to your room and sauntered in, dropping the basket of laundry on your bed.

"Whew!" You said to yourself. "That was heavier than I expected."

You started folding your clothes and putting them in neat piles, thinking about how you should do it every week rather than every two weeks- the load would be much easier to carry that way.

After about a third of your laundry was folded, you heard a knock on your door. You weren't expecting anyone, but you answered it, thinking that it was your boyfriend paying you a visit.

Your hunch was correct- Hajime was the one at your door, holding something in his hands.

"Hey, how are you?" You greeted him.

"I'm alright." He replied. "I uh, found something of yours on the way here."

"What is it?"

Hajime's face flushed bright red and he showed you the object he was grasping- one of your favorite pairs of underwear.

"Oh thank you. I must have dropped it." You took the undergarments from him and tossed it onto your bed.

"Um, you're welcome." He glanced behind you at your bed. "I guess it's laundry day for you?"

"It is!" You confirmed. "Wanna help?" You winked at him before walking back over to your bed. You thought he was going to make an excuse and leave, but he actually joined you and began to help you fold your clothes.

"I didn't think you would actually stick around after delivering my underwear, but I'm glad you did." You said after all of your laundry had been neatly folded and sorted.

"Well it was no problem." Hajime told you. "Although I wasn't expecting you'd be so open about letting me fold your clothes.... especially those." He pointed to your neatly folded underwear pile.

"You're going to see them eventually anyway." You asserted with a wink.

Hajime raised an eyebrow. "I think you're getting a few steps ahead."

"Well, let's get closer then." You whispered, closing the distance between you two.

"If you want." Hajime said with a small smile, catching onto your hint. You leaned forward, and he met you in the middle, connecting your lips.

After the somewhat smoldering smooch ended, you sat down on your bed and offered your boyfriend a smirk.

"How many steps are left, sweetheart?"

Nagito Komaeda

!!CONTENT WARNING!!- Mention of a panic attack

"Oh my Goooooood!" You screamed, throwing yourself down onto your bed. "I'm going to lose it!"

Today has not been a good day for you. First, you missed your alarm and was late for your first class, then you found out you got a C minus on your history exam, then you tripped and fell while running laps in gym class and scratched up your knees, and then you took a walk to the nearby park and back after your last class, and nearly had a panic attack when you thought you were being followed- luckily you weren't actually being tailed.

While you were wallowing in self-pity, you heard your phone vibrating in the front pocket of your backpack. You decided to ignore it, hoping whoever it was would call you back later.