Chapter 74

Waving goodbye to the townspeople, they had left after eating their fill with Mila's little beast friends all sadly waving to the children. "If you two want to stay then you can." Mila offered the two to stay if they wanted since there was no one stopping them.

[No! Mila is where we belong!] Cotton and Net both shouted at the same time, looking up to Mila who gave them both a small smile. Knowing that they would both refuse to leave her side at this point.

"Alright then. The offer was used up. We're almost home." Mila sighed, feeling exhausted with her hair still covering her left side of the face that held the scar of hers. She no longer felt bothered by her hair that covered half of her face since it hid a lot under it which she had grown comfortable with.

"Mila, are you feeling alright? I've noticed that you have some bags under your eyes." Thelma could already see it which made her worry about Mila who had been struggling to sleep for some time.

"I'm fine. Maybe, I'm just too excited that I can't wait to see everyone." Mila didn't want to make them worry since they came a long way with her and knew her condition better than anyone else. "Tim, are you alright with working under the Noble household? We usually don't have any healers, to be honest." Mila decided to change the topic and see if Tim would mind or not.

"Then, it means that there's an open spot for me. As I said, I already pledge my loyalty to you and I have Thelma here, so I won't leave her side." Tim said looking to Thelma who looked away blushing. "Although, I do wish to ask for another thing."

"Ask away." Mila wondered what Tim wanted to ask for.

"I would like to open up my very own clinic. It'll also be where I and Thelma will live, and you can just summon for me when necessary." Tim didn't want to live in such a mansion when it already had a lot of servants, maids, and knights living there.

"Alright, then I'll still be hoping for good results in the future for the clinic. If you know what I mean." Mila made all the adults there blush since they knew exactly what Mila meant. Thelma and Tim looked at one another which she blushed to see how Tim held a look that he was not going to let the results fail which Mila also saw the look between the two. "Get a room," Mila said and looked at them both giving her a dagger gaze soon after. "Besides, Emmett and Sara will get married. When will you both get married?" Mila then asked Tim and Thelma who were currently still only a couple. "At least get engaged." Mila brought up for both to start making a move rather than to wait so long. "Tim, you are not getting any younger."

"M-My lady... please don't remind me." Tim felt a bit hurt that Mila would call him old when men around his age would already have kids.

"It's true. You and Thelma are ten years apart. You're thirty and she is twenty. I will keep reminding you if I have to!" Mila didn't understand why Tim was waiting so long since she found out that he was like one of the last men to get married this late.

"Tim, I didn't know you were older than me." Emmett was shocked since he was only twenty-eight which is only two years apart from one another. "I thought that between the two of us. I was the older one, but I guess I am still young." Emmett held a conceited look.

"Shut up!" Tim looked to Emmett who was bragging about his young age. "At least I still look young. You look older than me." Both Tim and Emmett were staring daggers at each other since they knew how to push each other buttons at certain times.

"Well, I'll be hoping that Emmett and Sara have a kid before you and Thelma then," Mila said, walking ahead of everyone ignoring their gazes that were all on her.

"Mila!!!" The four of them yelled out to her while Mila stuck her tongue out to them with Kate, Cotton, and Net all running after her to avoid the couple.