Chapter 162

"Your Highness, this is Mila Noble. You do not need to acquaint yourself with this lady. She is one of our special guests here tonight. Please do not make any rash decisions while you are here." The sorcerer came out of nowhere with Mila, seeing how the sorcerer was going to spout lies to Prince Leroy.

'This is going to be troublesome. I do not know how I always get into the center of attention.' Mila did not know how everything had come to her in the end. 'Why can't there ever be a time when things are smooth?'

"Why is she here?" Prince Leroy found it strange that his father's sorcerer would come out of nowhere to speak for Mila, who would never allow anyone to speak out for her. "Lady Mila is here, but what is the reason?" Prince Leroy wanted to know why Mila was here attending the ball. He knew that something must have happened back at the lodge.

"It seems as though you do not know her real purpose here." Nerva found it quite funny how even the Crown Prince of Mireraweth Kingdom did not even know why Mila was there. "Lady Mila is hereby the will to settle the matter that had been bestowed on her since birth. She has been arranged to marry the Zameth kingdom's heir since birth. She cannot run away from this matter since it has been her destiny to marry him since they were both born." The sorcerer could see the disbelief in Prince Leroy's face, knowing how he could not believe such words, which made him happy to see the look from him. 'I did not expect this kind of reaction, but watching it is quite satisfying. I should take advantage of his mind when he is at his weakest point.' Nerva could see that this man was quite weak-minded, which would make it easy for many to control him.

"Mila, is that true?" Prince Leroy looked to Mila, wanting to hear it clearly from her, but he got no response. 'Why is she not saying anything?' Prince Leroy wanted to know if it was really true about the whole situation, even the marriage.

Mila just sat there looking at him since she couldn't say anything anyway; he would get no response in the end. "..." Mila looked away after she knew that Prince Leroy loved her, but he had a harem, and she had someone else in her heart already. She had no intentions of giving anyone else her heart besides ZH. 'I cannot be the woman for you. I belong to someone else who already loves me after so many years of being together. You already have people who love you.' Mila could not tell him, but she hoped that he would be able to see it for himself. Prince Leroy then took hold of one of Mila's wrists, with the sorcerer grabbing onto Mila's other wrist. Everyone watched the scene, with Mila looking at both men who had taken her hands from both sides. 'Am I really seen as an object?' Mila hated all the attention, even the part where she was now an object for both men.

"Let her go." Prince Leroy looked to the sorcerer, who held a smirk, seeing how one woman made him weak. 'What is this sorcerer trying to do now?' Prince Leroy did not like this sorcerer one bit; he had taken hold of the woman whom he had loved for many years.

"Are you really going to throw your image away for one woman who is bound to be another's wife? All for one woman that can easily be replaced by any other in this kingdom." Nerva decided to ask this man who was already building up on his harem. "Your father would be ashamed that he bore you as his crown prince. Such a failure as a successor." The sorcerer said, looking at Prince Leroy, who flinched. He saw how the sorcerer was putting him down and, in a way, making fun of him. "If you want to be proven as a successor, then I can help you." Nerva was offering Prince Leroy a chance to be far more than what he seemed.

"Leroy!" The emperor had gone down from his throne, glaring at his son, who was embarrassing the royal family by trying to take another's soon-to-be wife. 'What is this failure of a son doing now?! He is giving us a terrible image! How can he be thinking about taking another woman when he already has many to please him!' His father was just about having enough of him and his ways of taking women as he pleases.