Chapter 153

"Everyone please leave first." Ambrose's grandfather had sent out everyone in his office, he knew that something had happened while they were doing their own thing. He did not know what the reason was, but he guessed that it had to involve Mila in some sort of way. "So, what did you wish to speak to me about?" His grandfather looked at him seeing how there was an urgent matter he wanted to talk about. 'I wonder what he wishes to talk about. I can tell from his expression that it is a really serious matter.'

"The family symbol on my hand had appeared and glowed along with my abdomen aching in pain still. Do you know if it relates to any kind of illness of any kind? Or if it can..." Ambrose wanted to know since there was something wrong. He didn't know if there was some kind of secret illness within the royal family. Or even if it could involve the curse of theirs that he rarely knew the full detail about. 'Please tell me that it is not some sort of illness in this curse.' Ambrose was hoping that it did not, if it did then he did not know what he would do if it took part in Mila.

"How was Mila when you last met her?" His grandfather then questioned since he knew very well about what they could be talking about. After all, he had lived the longest out of the rest of his family who was already long gone before him. Along with the rest of the Zameth rulers long gone ahead of him, there was no one else who would be able to tell Ambrose about the curse in their royal family. 'I was kind of waiting for when you would one day come to ask me about this.'

"S-She was... pregnant." Ambrose did not want to tell his grandfather, but times like this were necessary to do so if it involved her and his child. "By now, she may be close to her due date. What does this have anything to do with her?" Ambrose didn't know where his grandfather was getting at since he had no clue about it. 'What are you trying to say right now?'

"It's quite easy to know." Ambrose's grandfather had gone around to look out through his office window, looking down to see all the soldiers patrolling while some training. "It seems as though Mila may have already gone into labor and the glowing light of the family symbol on your hand meant that a child of our royal family has been born. Also, it means that the child is safe and alive." His grandfather had been through that phase, but he also had the glowing light on his palm for every Zameth royal bloodline born. That was how he knew that Ambrose was alive that time when his daughter was in great danger in the Mireraweth Kingdom.

There was just silence once Ambrose's grandfather told him that Mila may have already gone into labor, but then he didn't understand the pain in his abdomen. "W-What about the pain in my abdomen?" He asked this time hoping that it did not refer to anything he was thinking about. 'She did not get injured, did she? She isn't in danger, right?' Fear was overcoming him, feeling worried that Mila may have gotten harmed.

"If possible, then you may have experienced some pain from Mila who had to go through the labor. It can happen when you choose your one and only for this kingdom. It is common in this royal family for one to bear the same pain as their dearly beloved lover." Ambrose's grandfather had to go through the same pain when his beloved empress had to give birth to their daughter. 'You do not know what kind of sh*t I went through that time.' Not wanting to think back about the time when his daughter was born, he had to go through the same pain as his wife for the past few days.

'Mila...' Ambrose was more concerned this time, unsure of what was going on with Mila. Feeling the pain over again, he did not think that this was what women went through when they were in labor. His heart was more worried about his mind running all around with how Mila was in her labor. "Theo?! Noah?!" He yelled out with Noah and Theo running ahead into his grandfather's office without knocking.

"Your highness?" Both looked to Ambrose who was emitting an aura that had been stronger than the rest they had ever experienced.

'What is going on?' Theo had no idea what was going on at this point, but he felt as though it was going to be dangerous.