Chapter 136

Crouching into the bushes, she could sense some dark hatred within the woman before her. Kate needed to get out of the garden and into the palace somehow to get more information about inside the palace. 'This isn't good. I have to be sure to avoid getting discovered.' Kate crawled slowly in the bushes to avoid making any loud noises that could get her found.

"How is your body so far?"

Kate stopped her movement to hear a man's voice talking to Vita, she looked to see he had the same aura of hatred and evil. 'Who is this person? Why do they hold such a strong amount of hatred in their heart?' Kate was feeling some fear within her rise. She had never felt this kind of fear before which made her stop moving within the bushes.

"Hmph, coming from someone who doesn't seem to show the least interest in me." The woman replied with Kate seeing how cold both were towards one another.

"You don't have to say it so coldly. I take care of what is mine." Nerva said, looking at how the woman before him is trying to play hard to get. 'I know my way around this kind of game.' He hugged her from behind, "Are you not going to forgive this lowly servant of yours?"

"Hm, if you are this persistent then I'll reconsider it. If you try anything funny then we will see what happens after all of this talk." Vita seduced him once more, thinking that she was in the lead when it was switched around.

'Blehh!!!' Kate found this couple so dishonest and very cunning together just made it hard to not throw up. 'Mama and papa are far more passionate with each other. How did you both manage to be together?' Kate did not know how people got along together when they did not love each other. 'You both are one strange couple. Mama and papa are the best couples in the world.' Kate thought and continued watching the two in her hiding place.

"You shouldn't be straining yourself. After all, our little child would be the next one to rule after we get rid of the royal family that is in the way. Do you not think so?" Nerva kissed Vita on the neck from behind, trying his best to keep this woman in his possession. 'No woman would be able to resist my touch. They are too easily pleased by men who give them even a little attention.'

Kate gasped clamping her mouth with her paws just hearing that they were going to get rid of the royal family this way by using a child that they conceived together. 'I did not think that this woman was with that man! What are their positions?!?!?!' Kate did not know what position they held which was likely against the royal harem. 'Skye and Vivian told me that no one is allowed to touch the emperor's harem which is only filled with women for the emperor. Vita is a part of the emperor's harem. Who is this man then?!?!' Kate was trying hard to see who this man was to be able to tell Mila all about it. 'This man called himself a 'lowly servant' does it mean that his position is just a bit lower than a concubine???' Kate was critically thinking about this whole story that could be a big clue.

"Hm, you do know how to plan everything well. Too bad that disgusting emperor doesn't know about this affair that is going on behind his back. He will soon fall into the lowest of the lowest. He will surely be eating off the ground like a peasant who begs for food." The woman smiled evilly thinking about how enjoyable it would be for her to witness it all. Seeing the emperor lose his power and throne to her child would surely be the next heir of Mireraweth Kingdom. 'No one will look down on me in the future.'

Kate was going to leave, but made a few crunching noises with the bush she hid in. Seeing a flash of dark light hit her, she whined running off knowing that she had been found with fear rising within her. 'Sh*t I need to run!' She stumbled on dodging the next few blows that were behind her by a hair. 'His attacks are not one to overlook! These attacks are instant and if someone were to get hit by it then I doubt they can survive.' Huffing for air, she then saw one last blow behind her which flew hitting under her feet. Flying into the air, she was bracing for impact on the hard stone path in front of her. 'This is going to hurt!' She was then caught in arms, looking up she saw a fully masked man with his entire body covered from head to toe. Looking down at her, she was still shaking while clinging onto him knowing that he was the only way for her to get out alive from this situation. [Please save me. Please.] She begged, knowing that they would not be able to understand her.