Chapter 144

Mila once again woke up holding her head and feeling cold sweat go down the side of her head, wiping away beads of sweat that had formed. "Ugh, that vision again and again. Will it always be with me?" Mila asked herself seeing how her near-death visions were endless along with her actual death in her last lifetime. 'All of these visions and memories make it hard to keep going on.' Tears were fighting to come out, making Mila feel as though there may be nothing else in life. Skye and Vivian sensed their master in the dark once more, they felt afraid of what she could be thinking of doing. They were not able to contact her with the weak state that they were currently in. Expecting that something miraculous would happen to get Mila out of that darkness that was slowly corrupting her heart once more. Feeling movement below again, Mila smiled feeling at ease that her child was still alive and well. "Your probably hungry. Let's get something to eat. Mother will be alright as long as she has you to remind her." Mila got up going into the kitchen, she then stopped seeing the same little boy from before even though it was hard to see the details she still remembered. He was about to leave when Mila grabbed him by the hand. "We meet again, Luke. It's nice to have a little chat with someone." Mila had made a little food for her and Luke as they sat down at the table. Ignoring how he knew where she was, she felt as though there was no need to look into the information about how he entered this little lodge.

"..."

"..."

There was just silence between the two which Mila and Luke didn't even know what to say to one another. Luke knew that Mila was temporarily blind, it was the early morning when the sun hadn't even come up yet. He only wanted to come and check up to see how things were going since Eulalius had gone to find the person that Mila was looking for. '

"How did you end up here?" She decided to start some kind of conversation since it was so quiet. She did not want to mention the question if it was personal, but her curiosity was too much to keep within herself. Knowing fully well that curiosity was what got her into most dangers in her life.

"Umm... Eulalius and I know each other." Luke decided to speak only that part. "He is like my teacher in a way." Luke had to lie in some way, he just did not know if it would be believable for Mila.

Mila found it strange that a child-like Luke was very serious and didn't act his age. Not only that, she felt as though he was lying to her about something between him and Eulalius. Mila did not know what else to say, but Luke was like her in her last lifetime. 'What happened to this child that made him act this way?' She wondered, thinking that he could have been neglected since birth. "Hey, do you have any siblings?" Mila smiled looking at the little boy eating calmly in front of her with only the colors of black, white, and gray.

"No, I've always been an only child." Luke continued eating when he stopped to feel a hand petting his head. His eyes were a bit widened by the sudden 'comfort' given to him. Looking up to see Mila smiling down at him, he didn't know what she was trying to do by 'comforting' him this way. 'I'm only helping you since you have something that belongs to me.' Saying so in his head, he felt as though there was only going to be something that he would gain out of this.

"If you don't have any siblings then my child could be your brother or sister." Mila chuckled a little with Luke looking at her knowing full well that he wasn't going to accept them as siblings. "If you both get to know each other well then it may not even be sibling love." Mila smiled thinking about how her relationship with ZH was at first as friends then surpassing beyond friends to the point of no return. "Don't ever miss the chance to tell or express to that special someone of yours before it's too late. It would only leave you hurt in the end." Mila hoped that this little boy would have a future where he would find his happiness in life since finding one's happiness was the hardest thing to achieve. "The man that I met, we grew up together at such a young age and now... we are lovers," Mila recalled every single memory of her and ZH from the very beginning when they first met to now.