Chapter 100

"Mila?!" The door to the living room slammed open with Thelma and Tim finishing with the herbs and medicine that they had collected.

Mila and ZH gave some distance from each other, but Mila was struck red, unsure of what just happened or what was about to happen. 'What the hell was that?!' She looked away with Kate wagging her tail happily behind her.

[Mama and papa should kiss more.] Kate said, making Mila turn even redder since she recalled her very first kiss in her last lifetime with the unfaithful man on their wedding day.

'This is my new life. I still have my first experience in this one at another time.' Mila continued to calm her mind down with her face gradually losing its redness.

ZH looked behind him to see Mila's ears were still left with traces of red. 'She is even cuter this way.' He thought, looking at Mila and then at the couple that bothered their moment. Feeling as though their moment would always be bothered by someone. "What did you both finish?" He then looked at Tim and Thelma with a piercing gaze of annoyance.

"We finished with a more improved medicine to help with Mila's wound." Thelma had taken out a bottle that held some medicine inside for Mila to use for her wound.

"Wound?" ZH didn't know about the wound since he didn't even see her skin. 'Why did they not tell me about it while she was unconscious for the last few days?' Feeling more annoyed that they would not inform him about such an injury to Mila who he was supposed to take care of.

'Shit!' Mila thought at that very moment, dragging Thelma who had the bottle of medicine held in her palms. Dragging Thelma into the room while the two men stayed outside in the other room with a confused expressions. "Don't tell him." Mila sighed, seeing how her wound was almost fully healed from the last time that she remembered. "Hurry and apply it on before they come in." Mila laid down with Thelma going ahead with applying for the medicine onto her young lady's wound. 'That reminds me. I have to send my father and Leo a message to inform them of my late arrival. I cannot let them try to come back to the Mireraweth kingdom. They will surely be unable to get out if they try to find me here. The chances of them getting out is very low with the rate of death being at a higher rate than any escape options.' Mila pinched her forehead slightly with the image of her nightmare appearing once more into her head. 'Why am I thinking about such a vision again?' Hating the thought of it, but she felt afraid once more about the entire situation since it was not done yet.

***

"Tell me about it." ZH wanted every single detail, but even Tim had no clue about it since his wife was very protective of Mila who was still young and unmarried.

"I don't even have the slightest clue about that wound either since the young lady is still unmarried. Besides, even if I asked her about it. Do you think that she would tell me? She won't tell anyone, besides saying that she was dealing with bad people that time." Tim crossed his arms over his chest unsure of how to get an explanation from Mila. 'If I knew about it, then I would already be telling you since you hold such a deadly aura towards me. Unfortunately, I do not have the slightest clue about it.'

"Has she been acting out on her own again?" ZH asked, seeing how Mila was always off on her own to do more troublesome things. 'Mila, the more you do this the more you worry about me. I wish so much to just lock you up and avoid you from any danger that comes to you.' He thought not wanting to make Mia unhappy though. He only wished to see her happy and carefree face which was what stirred his heart from the beginning.

'You do love our young lady.' Tim could not see ZH's face, but he knew that the young man beside him truly did love his young lady from the bottom of his heart more dearly than anything. 'We cannot determine the future or see what the future holds for us. That is why we make the most of it while we are still alive and breathing to our last.' Looking back to change his scenery, there was nothing else that he could think of for the time being while the two women were in another room.