Chapter 134

'Why does that woman keep popping up in my head? Is it her?' Luke thought holding his head thinking about the entire thing over and over again in his head. 'If it was her then I would've sensed it a long time ago.' Stretching his hand out, a dark mist-like mirror appeared in front of him.

"Your majesty?" Seeing a fellow man wearing the attire of a butler greet him. His butler had abyss moss hair and frozen purple eyes.

"Eulalius, how is the current status there?" Luke looked at his comrade who was likely in another dimension. 'I hope that nothing has happened while I've been away from my throne.' Luke knew that it was hard to maintain a kingdom if the ruler was not there to manage it themselves.

"Everything is going along well. There haven't been any issues and your territory is managing well. If there are any more concerns then ask away." Eulalius had Luke smile to see how he could always depend on him for help.

"No, if everything is doing well then good. I don't know how long I'll be here, but keep up your good work while I am here." Luka smiled looking at Eulalius as the mirror dispersed into thin air. 'Just where are you, my beloved.' Thinking deeply in his head, he wanted to find her as soon as possible.

***

"Mila, you do know that it is your older sister that is currently pregnant." ZH didn't know if Mila knew or not, but he wanted to tell her in advance if she did not know. He just had to tell her before things got messy if Mila and Vita happened to cross one another one day.

"Judging from it, I don't think it would be the emperor's child that she carries." Mila sighed, laying her head on ZH's chest while knowing for sure that it was not the Mireraweth Emperor's child. Both laid down on the bed together in each other's embrace after such a long time apart that felt like years had passed for one another.

"I was thinking the same thing. The emperor is old, and I recently got information from the emperor of Maedda that there was no way the current emperor in Mireraweth could bear any more children." ZH did not want to hide that information from Mila either since only a few knew about such a secret.

"Does he know something?" Mila looked up to him since there was something behind it all. Aiken likely did something or knew something that none of them knew.

"His grandmother despised him since he had killed his brother to take the throne which was his grandmother's dearest friend. His grandmother and last Mireraweth crown prince were like brother and sister even though they were not blood-related, but she treated him like her brother. She managed to slip some infertility drugs I suppose into his food and drink whenever he ate or drank for over a year. It soon left him only one child which is Prince Leroy." ZH explained the past about Aiken's grandmother who could have been killed by the Mireraweth emperor. She was the princess of the Maedda Kingdom which everyone truly loved for her wise personality.

"Was she ever caught?" Mila was a bit curious as to how the woman managed to slip it in the Mireraweth Emperor's food and drink for the whole year.

"No, the emperor never found out and thought that one child was enough since he didn't want to bring any lower-born children into it. The emperor only seeks for a child that would hold no kindness to rule. He is a ruler who does not see his people for any use or value besides the use of women. Women are his objects and pleasure." ZH knew that the Mireraweth emperor slept with many women ignoring their status, he had even forced women to marry him when he was younger and roamed around freely. 'I wonder how his parents felt about all of his actions. He got away from everything.' ZH hated the thought but it seemed as though the Mireraweth's Royal bloodline was turning sourer and sourer.

"I think it's good that she did that." Mila snuggled close to him, hoping that one day he would never change his heart for her. "One who can't even stay faithful to one woman should just never have kids." Mila was willing to have as many children for ZH as long as he never changed his heart for her.