Chapter 139

"You've been asleep for almost two weeks," Eulalius said, making Mila immediately get up and nearly tumble off the bed since she couldn't see anything. "I told you to calm down and not get worked up." Eulalius did not know how he was going to help this mother-to-be who would constantly be shocked or even startled at some point that could hurt her.

'T-Two weeks!!!!!!!' Mila felt as though her mind was going to go crazy. She didn't know how she was asleep for that long. 'Did that sorcerer damage me so much within me!?' The sorcerer was the cause of her injuries and the chance of losing her child.

'You're lucky that you have the lord's orb. If you didn't then you would've instantly died with the child that you carry.' Eulalius could see how careless this woman was hoping that she did not try anything again after what had happened to her. He didn't want the unborn child to be ignored or neglected in any way. "Where do you plan to go after recuperating?" Seeing if she was willing to tell him that much at least so he would be able to feel assured that the child would not be neglected in any way.

Mila sighed knowing that she needed her few knights to once again hide while she was recuperating away from all the dangers. ZH on the other hand was likely worriedly looking for her, not knowing if she was safe or not. "I don't know. This place seems like the only safe place. Until then, can you perhaps let me stay here for the next nine to ten months to ensure the safety of my child's arrival?" Mila wanted to first have her child before things got too dangerous for her to handle. She didn't want to risk losing her child again after what had happened. The sorcerer was much stronger than her which she knew that she shouldn't have underestimated him so soon. Also, her eyes were temporarily gone due to her broken mana and soul.

"Of course. All that I ask is that you do not leave this lodge then. It'll be dangerous once you step foot out of its little territory. You will be easily found if you do so. I will not be able to help you if that happens." Eulalius was warning Mila that if she were to leave then there was no chance for her to come back to the lodge.

Mila understood what he meant, but she needed to send ZH a letter or message since she knew he would turn the Mireraweth kingdom upside down looking for her. "Is there a possible chance that you can send a letter to me?" She asked, hoping that he could do that much for her. Her mana was weak along with a feeling as though something else was broken inside her.

"What do you wish to send and who do you wish to send it to?" Eulalius looked to Mila who remained laying down at the bed.

"I want my fiancé to feel reassured that I am safe. I won't allow anything to happen to me for the next few months. Please don't tell him about my eyes in the meantime nor about my location." Mila smiled creating a small caterpillar instead of a butterfly due to her weak mana. "This is the letter. I don't have enough mana to create a butterfly to fly on its own to look for him." Mila handed the caterpillar to Eulalius who took it.

Seeing the caterpillar, it was glowing green in his hand as it remained on one spot in his palm. "It looks like a toy." He decided to compliment it in that sort of way.

"They have their duties. They understand that they do not have much time to live and so with only at least a duty is enough to make them happy to fulfill until their next form is given to them." Mila created the little critters, but she felt as though they were still like any other living being. 'Every living being is given a life that they are willing to follow.'

"I will deliver this to..." Eulalius didn't even know who he was delivering it to.

"He goes by the name ZH. He wears a mask that hides his eyes. His hair is lavender gray. If you cannot find him then find Lord Ambrose who may be associated with him in some way." Mila knew that ZH was very secretive and finding him was harder than finding Ambrose.