Chapter 160

"Do you think she will be upset that I hid her identity?" Ambrose decided to ask Theo, who was the first one to have him and Mila come to terms that one time in the Zameth Kingdom. Unsure if Mila would be happy or mad at him since he had been hiding so much from her even though they had known each other for so long. 'Am I doing the right thing?' He continued to question himself with the feeling of guilt for hiding everything from his closest person.

"If there's a good reason, you can tell her, then maybe... she won't be mad." Theo figured that things would be once again complicated between the two. "It just all depends on the reason and how well you can convince her it wasn't on purpose," Theo said with certainty that it would help Ambrose with his situation. 'I'm pretty sure that whatever you kept from her was not on purpose.' Looking at Ambrose, he did, in fact, hide his real identity from Mila, which Theo found out when Mila was in Zameth's kingdom. 'Mila does not even know your real identity even though she was in a coma for six years in the Zameth Kingdom. I wonder how she did not want to look into anything while she was in the Zameth Kingdom.' Theo wondered all the time if Mila was like this, missing out on even the littlest information.

"You're very helpful." Ambrose did not put it in the happiest tone since Theo made it more difficult for Ambrose to think of a good reason. 'I wonder how you are able to help many others who are in my situation. I don't even know how you are going to find someone for yourself in the future.' Ambrose felt as though Theo was never going to find anyone in his life if he continued to do this.

"No problem! That's why I am here!" Theo figured Ambrose was happy with his response and smiled, not even knowing that Ambrose was not pleased at all. 'I should really get into a side career as a therapist or counselor. I seem to fit well with it.' Theo was already thinking about his future plans since they had nothing going on at the moment.

'This guy doesn't even know what he's getting himself into.' Ambrose couldn't believe how Theo had no clue about anything. 'There is no way that he can find someone with this type of carefree attitude.' Ambrose decided that it was time to end this type of conversation with Theo. "I'll be back. You continue to keep watch." Ambrose went ahead, going past the barrier, shocking Theo, who passed without any effort needed.

"Just what is that guy?" Theo rubbed the back of his head, looking at the untouched and unaffected barrier when Ambrose went straight through it. 'Either he is really strong, or I am just really dumb.' Theo just continued to sit down on the tree branch, watching out from afar to see if anyone else had discovered him nearby.

***

Mila had shut her eyes, feeling tired and exhausted from everything that had been going on in her life. Missing the touch of her child, she couldn't help but feel tears stream down her cheeks. 'Hersilia, Mother is hoping that you have met your father by now.' Mila got up, leaning her back against the bed frame behind her, looking down at the plain bed sheets that surrounded her. Being a silent woman now, she couldn't do anything, and her mana was gone, making her weak like any other. 'It really is hard to go on in life without mana. I can see why those mana hunters rely so much on mana.' Mila started to see how people could envy those born with mana. Getting up and off the bed, she looked at the desk in the room that had some little things on it. Searching through, she found a pen and a few papers for her to use while she was there. Looking around first, she then laid the papers on top of each other and decided to call upon Vivian for a little help. 'Vivian...' Sitting down at the desk, she started writing out her nightmares that she had never told anyone and kept to herself.

[Hm?] Vivian had appeared out in her little green glowing orb form to avoid being sensed in the enemy territory. 'I wonder what Mila needs help with this time.' Vivian floated over to Mila, who was sitting on the chair that was meant for the desk.