Chapter 169

Leo was out in the garden of Zameth castle, looking to see how different it was from the Mireraweth kingdom—looking to see how the nighttime of it was rather beautiful, with the flowers glowing at night. 'This just seems like a kingdom that holds no intentions of war in mind. They seem like they only wish to live in peace where they do not have to suffer and treat everyone with love and care.' Leo wished they had lived in the Zameth Kingdom, or he wished more that they were born in the Zameth Kingdom. 'This kingdom would seem like a good place to raise children. I hope Mila will be able to come here safely.'

[Lord Leo, what bothers you so much during this time?] Rey had been walking alongside Leo, seeing how his master had something on his mind that blocked him from reading it. 'My master usually never seems to be bothered unless it involves his family.' Rey knew his master well; they had been together for a long time.

"I am just worried about Mila. She is, after all, a grown woman, but I do not know if she has changed for the past six years of being in a coma and now being wedded to the Zameth heir, who is soon taking over the throne. Is she really ready for such duties?" Leo worried that Mila would marry an unknown man too soon, almost like marrying the Mireraweth emperor. Instead, the Mireraweth Emperor would just take the women as they are with no marriage and have them enter into his harem. The thing that Leo did not know about was that Mila and the Zameth Heir already knew each other. Leo was just not included to know about Mila's private life.

[I'm sure that she isn't bad or terrible.] Elmer then appeared from his smoke figure, looking at his master, who was having doubts about his brother and sister's relationship. [Your sister would never change that much. The only thing that I can have about her is that she would be more grown up and mature. After all, your little sister is one out of many who should never miss a meeting or come across. She truly cherishes and loves her family dearly and treats us all the same with love and care.] Elmer had observed Mila whenever he could get the chance, so he had a good feeling what she was like.

"You're right. I do not understand why I am doubting her." Leo said, smiling and looking up to the night sky once more. He then thought about his wife and daughter, who were still waiting for him back in Maedda Kingdom. "I'm hoping to end things as soon as possible. Then, the family can finally all be together again." Leo smiled, hoping for it to happen soon. 'I am really hoping for everyone to reunite again finally.'

***

Lana had dressed herself up, she had been feeling a bit better that day which was odd that she did not feel sick. 'Hm, strange.' Looking at her hands, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Going to look in the mirror, she could see that she did not look pale like last time. 'I need to see if I can have my healer take a look at me. Am I finally recovering?' Lana heard Yunma enter her room, seeing how her personal maid had always been there by her side since birth. "Yunma, have you found anything yet?" Lana hoped that Yunma would find something, even a little, that would make her happy.

Yunma shook her head to the side, and there was nothing they could find about the woman. Yunma had been restless, doing her best to find that one individual that they had been looking for. 'I've been looking for days but found nothing.'

"Yunma..." Lana could see Yunma looked a bit pale this time, making her a bit worried that she must have been overdoing it all. "Have you been resting at all?" Lana held onto Yunma's hands, feeling that they were a bit cold, which made her look straight into her maid's face.

"Your Highness, you do not need to worry about me. I am resting here and there." Yunma held a weak smile, looking at her young lady, who was still worried about an old woman like her.

"..." Lana was not going to let Yunma continue to work to look for who they were searching for. "Yunma, go and rest for today." Lana hugged Yunma, making sure that her personal maid was not going to overwork herself. After all, Yunma was like her very own mother, whom she never had.