Chapter 138

Luke had felt the same aura once more, he had felt that it was stronger he had rushed off heading over to the direction where it was coming from. Finding the same woman who 'saved' him before laying her back against a rock. He didn't know if maybe it was her who he was looking for this entire time. 'Is this the woman that I am looking for?'

"My baby..."

He heard her say soon seeing blood between her legs below which he figured she was pregnant with a child. It was a common thing to see in all living creatures when they were losing their child. 'Just who is this woman?' He wondered looking at the woman who laid down holding her belly. Luke stretched his hand forth which she then grabbed his hand with a begging tone without even knowing who it was.

"Please... save my... baby." Mila's eyes were still shut closed, but she knew someone was there with no intentions of harming her. Mila was weakly crying, holding her belly while her other handheld Luke's hand tightly. "Please... I will... give you... anything" Mila was weakly losing consciousness as Luke then saw the aura coming directly from the woman's belly. Making Luke realize that it was indeed what he had been looking for this entire time.

'You have got to be kidding me.' Luke thought and sighed, pulling his bangs back, looking at the pitiful woman and the child she was currently carrying that was soon going to lose its life if they did nothing about it. "Eulalius."

"Your highness?" Eulalius appeared out seeing the injured woman with blood between her legs. "Your highness! Are we-"

"Help me take this woman to a safe place. She is carrying a certain someone we know of." Luke said, rubbing his forehead seeing how the person they were looking for hadn't even been born yet. 'We can't afford to lose this chance. Who knows when we will have another chance like this.' Luke felt as though he had no patience for another lifetime to wait for her.

"Your highness, if she is bleeding this much then the chances that she can miscarry is very high. It will be too late to save the fetus if we don't take her to a hidden lodge close by." Eulalius was correct that Luke went forth looking at Mila who was likely going to lose a child with her current injuries. Stretching his hand forth, he had no choice but to use his last resort to save both mother and fetus at once. "Your highness?! Do you understand what you're doing?!" Eulalius didn't think that Luke would give his demon orb to the fetus.

"As you said, there isn't enough time to save the fetus and the woman from this far out. This is the only way to ensure both mother and child will live, but we will see for the outcome. if the mother can make it" Luke looked to Eulalius who only bowed understanding the dire situation that they were all in. Allowing his lord to give his demon orb, they saw Mila slowly healing as if nothing ever happened.

Her clothes still had blood and dirt, but her body was fully cured with her child safe from danger. "Where do we take them?" Eulalius carried the woman in his arms since his lord was still in a young seven-year-old human boy's body.

"We'll take her to the secret lodge. It'll be the best place for her to stay safe and recuperate while she is pregnant during that time." Luke knew that his 'father' had grown more cold and cruel with just a single glance at a certain woman than he would take her into his bed. 'That human father is becoming more and more like his father. This is so annoying to live as a human.' Luke did not understand why his beloved woman would be born as a human in this dimension. "Let's go." Eulalius followed Luke who led them all to the secret lodge where no one would ever be able to find them unless he permitted it.

***

Prince Leroy had long felt that Mila was likely dead, but his heart had doubts all the time. He still couldn't forget the young girl who was supposed to be twenty years old now. She was at a marriageable age which he could've taken her into his harem if he was allowed to do so. He rarely had any woman in his harem beside his main wife who was wedded to him directly by his parents and the advisors by his father's side. Many women took the chance to crawl into his bed which he didn't care about at this point since women were used for his pleasure while they gained their place in the harem. In the end, none of them were able to obtain his favor for long. They would just join his harem, but he barely saw any of them later on. They would just sit and stay in his harem where they would age their youth and beauty away.