Chapter 117

*Warning: Mature Content Ahead!*

Mila knew that it was wrong to do such a thing before marriage, but she was fully ready to give ZH everything. Feeling him suckle onto her bosoms, she jolted, feeling his hand play with her bud below. He had even ripped her undergarment soon after without much thought. Then, she felt his finger enter inside, which stung her. "I-It hurts!" She winced, feeling how he could just do that all of a sudden without telling her ahead of time.

"It'll hurt for a bit." What he said was true, she felt the pain subsiding slowly. It then hit somewhere, making her moan differently. "We have to prepare you." Kissing her temple, he did not want her to feel pain later on when he used his erect manhood.

"Mmhmm~~~!" She didn't expect it, but she had started to feel something build up within her. "I feel... something coming! Ahhh~!" Clutching tightly onto the pillow behind her head, feeling as though she should not be getting ahead of ZH.

"Go ahead and let it out. Don't hold back." ZH said, then teasing her bosom and lightly biting her nip, which triggered her climax.

"Aaahhh~~~! Mmhmm~..." Mila felt embarrassed that she had made strange noises after climaxing. Hiding her face with the pillow, she whined, feeling as though she wouldn't be able to look ZH in the face after what had happened. She felt a sudden sensation os's shame that enveloped her after that. 'I don't want to let him look at me.' Still whining in her head, she did not want to remove the pillow. Hearing the rustling sound from ZH, she grew curious, seeing him remove everything on him. She jolted, feeling his manhood press against her maidenhood below. 'Why is he so big?! This is the first time I've seen this size! Will it fit?!' Those words and questions ran through her head, making her unsure of the consequences, along with making her think about being so seductive or mischievous earlier.

ZH had tossed the pillow aside, pinning both of Mila's hands down, making her openly see his handsome features right before her. "You want to back out now?" He gave her a teasing look since Mila looked quite surprised when he revealed himself below.

"..." Mila didn't want to stop, remembering how this was her first time in this new life and young body. Things could be different due to a huge size difference between the men she was with. Although, she remembered that her first life wasn't very pleasant, to begin with, since her 'ex-husband' didn't even look at her when they made love, nor did he worry about her pain when she gave him her first.

"I'll take that as a 'no.'" ZH just pushed himself forth into her, and she felt the immediate pain sting.

"U-U-Ugggrrrrhhhhh..." Mila clenched her jaw feeling how big he was as it ripped her inner walls inch by inch. She didn't mean to be honest, but her mind had to for sure recall a few things. 'He's bigger than-' Mila then felt ZH push forth even further. "AAAAHHHH!" Squealing, she didn't expect him to go forth without telling her again as she arched her back due to the sudden pain. "Y-Your so mean." She complained, seeing how he wasn't being nice to her at all.

"Sorry... I'm just too happy right now." ZH smiled, kissing her eyes that were holding a bit of tear in them. "Since there is no other man who can have you, just like there is no woman who can have me." Mila felt him pull back and then thrust forth slowly.

"Anh~... hold... Mhm~... on." Mila tightly held onto his shoulders, feeling below sting for some time. Feeling him suckle on her bosoms, she couldn't help, but moan out more and tremble with every sensation hitting her. "Ahhh~~" She didn't even know when she had reached her peak, but ZH smirked, knowing what she just did with her walks that tightly clenched him below to tell him.

"You like this part of me." He whispered, making Mila look away, feeling shameful for her actions and noises. ZH then grunted, feeling a bit different below. "Mila... ngh... you're squeezing me below." He grunted again, feeling her walls clinging tighter onto him below.