Chapter 161

Camila had gone back into her room and saw the nicely placed flower vases. Grabbing a hold onto each of the vases, she tossed them onto the ground, screaming in anger that she was just a replacement. "Ahhhh!!!!" Her life was always a mess up until now, when she was given a chance to prove herself. She had been following her master's order to gain Prince Leroy's favor but never thought that she would actually fall in love with him. This entire time, she was just a replacement in reality. Feeling as though her heart was being torn into two, she hated the feeling of love the most. All this time, she thought she had his heart, but in reality, it was the opposite. "I'll make sure I gain his favor and his heart. I cannot let my chance go to waste no matter what." Camila said, getting up and going over to her drawer, pulling out a small bottle of liquid. "I need to start taking quicker steps into all of this." Camila had gone to Prince Leroy's room that night, seeing that he was thinking about the other woman again. "Your Highness, do not stress yourself over such bothersome matters you are considering. It'll tire you out." She said, seeing how he didn't seem to want to stop thinking about it. "Have a drink of this. My mother told me before that it can help ease out some stress." Camila smiled, seeing how Prince Leroy went ahead, taking the aphrodisiac she bought. 'He seems to be in the worst shape, so it will make it easier for me in this case.'

Prince Leroy didn't even think about what the woman had in mind for him, and he felt his body going hot out of the blue. The night had just rolled around with him unsure of anything that would happen. He had just woken up and saw that he had fallen asleep with Camila, both of their bodies holding no clothes. He figured that he was only desperate since he wanted to see Mila so badly that he went to Camila for comfort once again. He only left that morning, not caring about what had happened last night with Camila. 'I need to make sure to get the doctor to come and check her to make sure that she isn't badly hurt from yesterday.' Prince Leroy went on about his day, calling a doctor to check up on Camila since he felt as though he must not have been gentle that night with her.

Camila, on the other hand, smiled, knowing that her plan would work once he had taken the aphrodisiac. She even had her master give her a fertility potion to increase the chance of conceiving a child with the Crown Prince. 'I will surely have a child of royal blood. No one will be able to stop my ambition.'

***

Mila had been staying in the Mireraweth Palace for quite some time, she was summoned by the Mireraweth emperor who was waiting for her at the throne room with his few advisors by his side to see her. Looking around, she didn't understand why they would hold a meeting with her there when she was a hostage to them all—hating the fact that they saw her as an object rather than a human being like the rest of them. 'I wonder how I was born into this kingdom. I wonder all the time if I was really meant to be born here.' Mila did not understand how she came into this place and into this kingdom.

"So, she is the one who would be marrying the Zameth heir on behalf of the Mireraweth kingdom." One of the advisors spoke out, seeing how she was like any ordinary commoner like her mother. 'I do not understand how this woman was chosen to be the Zameth heir's wife and empress. She is rather weak.'

"How do we know that she would not be able to go back on her word or vow?" Another decided to speak out, unsure if this woman was going to be the correct one.

Every single advisor there was unsure of how to keep Mila contained since she had no mana, which clarified that they did not need to lock her use of anything. Along with her voice already gone, they did not need to worry about her speaking a single word out, knowing that they could not do any more damage to her or that the Zameth Kingdom would not take her as their empress. Yet, they knew that they would not listen to her since she was an outcast and a weakling to them all.