II

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!
Make sure you read the first chapter first!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Are you really going through with this, Mr Kim?" Min Yoongi asked for the hundredth time.

Jin and Yoongi were sitting in the backseat of the car. Before answering Yoongi, Jin signalled the driver to rise the partition up. When the driver did what was asked, Jin turned to Yoongi.

"It's the only way Yoongi. And the best way. Just a little mad that I could not come up with an idea like this. Kim Taehyung is really something"

"There is never only one way Jin" Yoongi said informally now that the partition was up. "There is always an option. Always. And for why you couldn't come up with an idea like that is because you are not like that. Your idea of your future changed. Your idea of  lov.........."

"We are here" Jin declared as the car stopped thereby making Yoongi stop whatever he was saying. Jin got down and Yoongi followed suit.

"Park it in the parking area. Wait for my call. Thanks" Jin told the driver and smiled at him.

The driver nodded and drove the car to the parking lot.

"Yoongi...... I have decided. I'll go through it. Beside it's not a permanent thing. Only until we both get what we want."

Jin paused choosing his words carefully.

"Haven't you heard of 'Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me'?."

"It only applies when the same person fools you though" Yoongi grumbled as he pushed his glasses up his nose.

Jin laughed "Doesn't matter. Still you caught me. The best lawyer for a reason." He started walking.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and fell in line with Jin. They walked together and entered the company making their way towards the receptionist.

"Mr Kim!" The receptionist exclaimed. Now all the employees in the lobby were looking at them. Kim Seokjin in KTH companies? To say that they were surprised was a complete understatement. Especially when the magazine had taken it upon themselves to declare them as rivals.

"Seokjin!"

Jin turned. It was Taehyung's father. He bowed lightly. "Mr Kim" he acknowledged.

"Oh what a relief to see you here. I mean..... I meant I am so happy to see you here"

Jin smiled slightly now absolutely confirmed that this Marriage was nothing but a buisness deal for Taehyung's father and his own.

"Do come into my offi.........."

"Dad! Allow me to escort Mr Seokjin. We have something important to discuss"

Taehyung looked at Seokjin. Seokjin bowed to Taehyung's dad again and looked at Taehyung.

"This is Min Yoongi. Legal advisor for the Kim group of companies. My best friend"