XXXIV

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Usually Jin woke up to his alarm and he would proceed to switch it off in annoyance before getting up and getting ready for the day.

But this time when the alarm rang, he couldn't move even an inch. On top of that, his neck felt ticklish as puffs of air kept brushing it.

Jin slowly opened his eyes and he was met with a fluff of black hair.

'Smells like jasmine' his mind supplied helpfully.

Jin shivered when another puff of air fell on his neck. He blinked a few times trying get a hang of the situation.

Taehyung's hands were wrapped around his waist as he held Jin in a tight grip. Taehyung had also rested his head in the crook of Jin's neck, which explained the the puffs of air.

Jin had curled his hands infront of Taehyung's chest. Their legs were tangled with the two sheets they had used last night.

Jin cursed in his mind as another shiver ran through his body as Taehyung breathed down his neck.

Taehyung had told he tended to hug things when he slept. He should have known.

Jin pushed his hand on Taehyung's chest trying to get back, but it only resulted in Taehyung tightened his arms more, pulling Jin to himself. Keeping him flushed against himself.

Jin froze at the closeness.

"Taehyung, get up" Jin called.

No response.

Taehyung had also told him that he was not a morning person.

Jin started pushing with a little bit more force than last time. "Taehyung!" He said louder than before.

This time he got a slight shuffle and grown.

He decide to push more "Taehyung get up"

"What?" Taehyung asked in a raspy voice.

Jin stilled as he felt lips move against his neck. But he overcame it quickly.

Jin gulped "Move, I need to get up"

"A few more minutes" Taehyung said in the same raspy voice still not lifting his head.

Sparks went down his spine as felt the warm breath again.

"Taehyung?"

"Taehyung get up"

"Taehyung!" Jin said loudly.

Taehyung groaned and pulled back from the crook of Seokjin's neck "Let me sleep" he said with his eyes closed.

"Taehyung it's me. Jin"