XLVI

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The familiar, annoying tune of the alarm, made Jin groan a little as he opened his eyes.

And he was met with the face of his husband.

A very handsome husband at that.

Taehyung was still sleeping, but his forehead held a little furrow and Jin guessed it was because of the alarm.

He quickly turned it off and settled back into the pillow.

Taehyung's face slowly relaxed and he pulled Jin closer to him.

Did Jin forget to mention the arms around him? He was used to it now. So much that if he did not feel them around him, he would be worried.

And a tad bit disappointed maybe.

But the situation hadn't occurred yet.

Jin studied Taehyung's face his mind wandering to the previous day whe Yoongi had come into the kitchen.

Jin walked into the kitchen to check on the Kimchi-jjigae but what his did not expect was Yoongi to follow him into the kitchen.

"Hey, did you want something?" Jin asked as he grabbed a spoon.

"Yea" Yoongi answered.

Jin dipped the spoon into the stew and took a spoonful out. He blew on it to cool it a little.

"So...." Yoongi dragged.

"So?" Jin asked before he took the spoon into his mouth.

"Why was Taehyung naked when we came in"

Jin coughed as the stew hit his throat, he put the spoon down and covered his mouth as he started coughing.

Yoongi turned and poured him a glass of water.

Jin drank it and calmed the burning in his throat while he thought about Yoongi's words.

"He was not naked Yoongi" Jin said clearing his throat.

Yoongi made a bored face "He was"

"He was just not wearing a shirt, he was still wearing his pants!"

"Would you prefer I say half-naked?" Yoongi asked.

Jin glared at him "I was cleaning his cut on the shoulder Yoongi, that's why he had removed his shirt. We cleaned the first aid boxes infront of you and Jungkook."

"Did you clean your wounds?"

Jin nodded "Taehyung did them for me"

Yoongi raised his eyebrows "Did he do that while he was shirtless?"