Epilogue

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••5 years later-

5 years later-

Jin grabbed his wallet and looked back at Taehyung "I am leaving. When is the babysitter coming?"

Taehyung came out of the kitchen with a small baby in his arms, who was busy sipping milk from her sippy bottle.

Even Taehyung was ready to go to his office, where he had an board meeting. He looked out of place, with his crisp shirt and suit while a baby sat on his arms.

Areum. The little baby girl whom they had adopted just ten months ago when they had decided that they were ready for the next step in their lives.

It was a risky decision. Considering how busy they both were.

But they had promised to help each other and go through it together.

But a few bumps were to be expected.

Like the current situation.

"Babysitter?" Taehyung frowned "You are supposed to tell me when she is coming"

Jin stopped dead in his tracks "What?"

Taehyung stared at Jin "Didn't you tell that you will call her?"

"Tae- I told you to call her! I had to go through the accounts report yesterday morning. So I asked you to call and inform the babysitter about today"

Taehyung blinked "What!? No you-"

"You said okay too Taehyung" Jin said "You were sleeping right next to me while I worked on the laptop"

Taehyung looked at Jin with a shocked face "Jin you know that I am a heavy sleeper right? You should have reminded me once again!"

Jin rolled his eyes "But you said 'okay'. I figured you would be awake. And- how can you forget Tae? I-"

Taehyung interrupted him "Doesn't mean that you don't have to remind me again Jin. We have been doing this for almost an year already-"

"Exactly!" Jin said "We have been doing it for an year already, when we both have important work on the same day one should call the babysitter two days before itself!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes "And why should I always be the one to call huh?"

"I have called her before too Taehyung. Don't tell me that only you have been doing this. We have been sharing the responsibilities. The least you could have done is checked with me once more Taehyung!"

Taehyung scoffed and moved forward a little "Do not. I repeat Seokjin. Do not turn my own words back to me. I told that you could have reminded me once. And now you tell that I could have checked with you once. What's the fucking logic in this huh?"