XXXVIII

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jin just stared at the ceiling of his room while lying on the bed.

It was 5:30 in the morning and he had given up on getting sleep.

The whole night he had been tossing and turning, trying to find a proper position. He had even tried listening to some music on his phone but sleep had betrayed him.

For now he just waited with his eyes open for his alarm to ring as his mind wandered.

He glanced to his side and somehow the empty side of the bed made him miss something.

How was it so easy to get used to something so fastly? Or......... Someone.

He shook his head and looked away. He should get used it. He willed his mind to think of something else.

A small smile made way to his face when he remembered how shocked Taehyung looked when Jin asked if he wanted two kisses.

He let out a chuckle. Jin did not know why he had been so bold, but Taehyung's face made up for it.

Right at that moment the alarm went off. Jin got up and turned it off. He glanced at his bedside table to see that his jar of water was empty.

So instead of going to the bathroom like he always did he made his way out to the kitchen to get a glass of water first.

Jin stepped out of his room and frowned when he heard noises from the kitchen. He went in slowly so as to not make any noise and peeked into the kitchen.

He bit back a smile when he saw Taehyung cooking in the kitchen with a blue apron tied around his waist. He was humming to himself as he poured the batter he had made into the waffle iron.

Jin did not hold back his smile now as he just settled at watching Taehyung cook as he hummed a familiar tune.

The waffle smelled amazing and it baffled Jin as to why Taehyung was up this early in the morning and as to why he was cooking breakfast.

And looking at the cut up strawberries and the bowl of whipped cream on the counter, Jin knew that Taehyung had been cooking for some time.

And just by looking at the whipped cream, Jin knew Taehyung had whipped it by hand. Even Jin felt wary of doing it sometimes

Jin cleared his throat to announce his presence.

Taehyung whipped his head to the side, his eyes a little wide.

"You have black circles" Taehyung commented.

Jin pursed his lips "Good morning to you too Taehyung"