XI

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!
I love that video👆 My cheeks were hurting by the end😂

Hello!!!Hope you all are well!I love that video👆 My cheeks were hurting by the end😂

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Taehyung slammed the car door in frustration. It was evening and he had just returned rom office. After that huge announcement and a short interview with the press, he was thrust into the job of moving his office. The first job he had to do as a CEO? To find a new general manager to fill for his previous position.

Luckily Jungkook had prepared a list of candidates for him. He was supposed to interview them tomorrow.

He locked the car and made way for the elevator. He pressed his floor and tapped his foot as the lousy elevator music played.

Once it dinged, he stepped out and turned towards their door where he saw Seokjin standing outside staring at their door.

He frowned at the peculiar behaviour. He went towards him and looked at the door curiously.

He couldn't believe his eyes. He never expected him to come here or even know about this place.

He gulped, for the first time intimidated by that blackmailer.

"I have access"  was written across the door in white. Standing bold against the dark brown door.

"Did not think a high end apartment like this would have such vandals. Do you think we should report this?" Seokjin asked turning to look at Taehyung.

Taehyung just stared at it. He stepped forward and stretched his hand to try wipe the words but Jin held his hand pulled him back.

"Wait!" He pulled out his phone and took three photos of the door. "Go on ahead" he said.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and stretched his hand again and dragged his finger across the middle of I. A clean line followed.

"Chalk?" Taehyung asked in disbelief.

Jin sighed in relief "I thought white paint. It will be easier to clean. But..... Who do you think did it?"

Taehyung knew very well "Don't know. But we should set up a camera focused exactly at the door. The one in the hall way does not cover the door"

Jin nodded "I'll make a request. In the meantime I'll get a wet cloth" Jin went inside.

Taehyung grit his teeth and dragged his finger across the words again leaving a clear trail. He looked at his finger which was covered with chalk dust.

A notification went off. He opened his phone. A message from the blackmailer. A simple smiley face. Creepy.

Jin came out with a wet cloth in his hand and started wiping the words.