V

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

Loooooong chapter ahead!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Taehyung knocked twice on the door.

"Come in" Jin's voice sounded from inside.

Taehyung went in. He let the door close behind him. "A person there told me to just knock"

"Aah Taehyung. Come sit down. That must be my secretary. I told her you would be coming" Jin said as he closed and kept aside the file he was looking at.

Taehyung nodded and sat down infront of him. He looked around as it was the first time he was in Seokjin's office. It was nice. Minimalistic and simple furniture. The table was clean, there was a glass nameplate with his name and CEO written under it. The hotel name 'KSJ hotels' was also mentioned. There was also two huges piles of files to one side.

"Some problem?" Taehyung asked as it was not normal to have such a large number of files.

Jin sighed "Yes. There has been some problem in the accounts section. We are not getting count for about 1 million won. I just hope it's just a mistake in the accounts and not somebody pinching money from us"

Taehyung nodded.

It had been a week since the Marriage date was decided. Which meant their wedding was to be held in a week. That is the coming Sunday.

It would be safe to say that Taehyung and Jin had found a comfortable  pace in between them. Both of them had mutually drawn a line without even thinking about it and it worked for both of them.

So now they were more like friends but just not as close.

"So..." Jin started "Today is the press conference"

Taehyung nodded again. They were releasing the new about their wedding today. No press was to be allowed to the wedding. This would be the official statement.

And that was why Taehyung was here. To weave their 'story'.

"Do you have anything in mind?" Taehyung asked.

Seokjin tilted his head "I was thinking how about we tell that we met only after our parents asked us to? Then we liked each other?"

Taehyung nodded "I was thinking the same. Our parents asked us to meet. We accepted so as to make them quiet. But then realised that we actually clicked together. After a few more meetups we decided we can give it a try"

Seokjin smiled "Yes. This is good. Then it will be believable when we divorce because we did not really spend much time together before the wedding"

Taehyung mirrored his smile "Yea"

"Birthday?" Jin asked suddenly

Taehyung frowned "What?"

"You know, just getting to know the basics about one another"

Taehyung nodded his head in understanding "Well December 30th"

Jin grinned. Very widely. It was the first time Taehyung seeing it. "Mine is December 4th. Nice!" Jin said excitedly.

Then as soon as it had started the grin died down and the stoic expression retuned. Jin cleared his throat "yeah. December 4th"

"Where did we first meet?" Taehyung asked this time.

Seokjin thought for a minute "A cafe? A restaurant? We obviously cannot tell my office or yours"

"A restuarant will be fine" Taehyung said. "That's all there is to know right?"