LVIII

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Taehyung raised his glass of wine "To a great first date"

Jin followed his gesture "And for many more to come"

They clinked their glasses and took a sip.

They had just finished dinner and decided for a last glass of the pinot noir that they had been offered.

Taehyung sighed after taking a sip "I am surprised that you told your mother about the contract"

The whole airport ficasso was yesterday. And today morning the duo had taken it to themselves to visit their parents together to settle out everything.

Taehyung's mother had been over the moon when she heard the news. She hugged Taehyung and Jin tightly, shedding a few tears about how she was so upset about the whole thing.

Then she proceeded to lecture the duo for about an hour about the importance of love and communication. About how if they had just talked to each about the fight they had, they could resolved it easily.

Oh if it was only about a fight.

Jin's mother was a lot more easier to deal with since Jin had already told her everything about the contract beforehand.

When she had mentioned the contract Taehyung had widened his eyes and looked at Jin. He had regained his composure immediately and turned to his mother and said.

"No, please don't believe the rumours in the internet. We did not have any sorts of contract between us"

Jin had burst out laughing while his mother covered her mouth and chuckled at Taehyung.

Jin smiled at Taehyung who was sitting across the table "Why? Still embarrassed about getting caught lying?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes "Be quiet. I did not know okay?"

Jin nodded "Yea. Remember that day when I came by your parents house? Yea I was at my mother's before. I told her everything then"

A sudden look of guilt passed over Taehyung's face "I must have been very rude right?"

Jin tilted his head "What do you mean?"

"That day when you came to my parents house. You asked if I won't come with you. And I said you can handle it alone"

Jin took another sip of his wine "If you remember that was not the only time you had been rude to me that entire week. There were lots of other instances too"

"Hey" Taehyung protested "Cut me some slack. My first love was going down the drain. I was in my feels"

Jin looked at Taehyung with questioning eyes "First love?"