XLV

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

I had an eye checkup today and my eyesight is gonna be blur for the next two to three hours. So if you find any mistake, pretend like you did not see it.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Taehyung closed his eyes and nuzzled their noses together, Their breaths mixing.

"Don't.... Don't ever do that again" Taehyung said.

"I won't"

Taehyung did not have the slightest idea of what he was doing, or why he was doing it.

But what he did know was that he liked this. He liked whatever he had going on with Jin at that moment.

The close proximity, the intimacy and the excitement of feeling Jin's skin against his own, so close that their breaths mixed, it was a rush of adrenaline down Taehyung's veins.

The whole situation was wrong. Taehyung knew it. They were not supposed to be doing this.

Especially when they both stood on a crumbling foundation of a legal contract.

But Taehyung couldn't stop himself. Not when everything felt so right in his heart. The way Jin's forehead was warm against his, the way their noses slotted perfectly.

Taehyung was so lost with his wandering mind that he only heard the tune of Jin's ringtone when Jin placed both of his hands on Taehyung's chest and pushed at him.

Taehyung's skin pricked at the contact. But he moved back, his face already feeling cold.

He removed his hands from Jin's side and sat back onto the sofa, studying Jin.

He was red in the face and his ears as he reached for his phone.

"Sorry" Jin muttered "I have to take the call"

Taehyung nodded "Right"

Jin answered the call and held it to his ear.

"Yes Ms Seo?"

So it was the secretary.

Taehyung looked as Jin's eyes widened slightly.

"Wait, really?"

Jin's lips stretched into a smile. His previously tense shoulders were stiff with what looked like excitement.

"This .... This is great news Ms Seo!"

Jin stood up from the sofa walking a few steps back and forth.

"I have to thank you for doing this Ms Seo. It all goes to you. Thank you so much"

Taehyung looked on as Jin laughed a little.

"Maybe a salary raise then?"

Taehyung smiled as Jin let out another laugh.