VII

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Ladies and gentlemen may I have your attention please. The passengers of Air Seoul travelling to Paris please move to the boarding area."

Taehyung and Seokjin stood up as the voice continued to announce in different languages.

Yoongi patted Jin on his shoulder "Carefull. Try not to mess up for three days. Remember you guys are a couple. No one should know you have different rooms"

He said the last part while looking at both Taehyung and Jin. Jin and Taehyung had successfully managed to reduce their 'honeymoon' to just three days.

Jin felt relieved. But right now, he was excited. Paris had always been a dream to him. Even though he had the money, he never had the time to go there.

Even if it was a fake honeymoon, he was going to scrounge every corner of the city. Taehyung could do whatever he wanted.

Jungkook hugged Taehyung "Happy journey bud"

"I am trusting you with the hotels. You are a lawyer but Ms Seo wil help you" Jin said looking at Yoongi. He nodded "Nothing will happen. Your secretary is quite efficient"

Jin gave a small smile at that "Yea. She is. Always on time, on track. Even I get surprised sometimes"

Taehyung sighed "Such people are difficult to find" slightly glancing at a particular person.

Jungkook pulled a face. Taehyung dutifully ignored him, but he failed to conceal his grin. "Lets go?" Jin nodded.

Another warning was made. Taehyung and Jin made way to the plane. After all the boring security proceses they were finally seated in the plane. First class.

Luckily they were sitting opposite to each other. So Seokjin did not have to fight for the window seat. There was table inbetween them and like in first class seats, they had their privacy.

Once the announcement of the flight taking off was made Jin stretched his legs a bit and sighed, looking forward to the next 12 hours of flight.

Taehyung who was checking his phone suddenly leaned forward and put his phone infront of Jin's face. Jin took a moment to adjust his eyesight and read the article the Taehyung was showing him.

"The Kim's who got married two days ago, were spotted by the locals in the Incheon International Airport"

Jin took the phone from Taehyung's hand and proceeded to read it.

"Kim Taehyung and Kim Seokjin who were dubbed to be rivals surprised everyone by announcing their wedding a week before. While some of the locals were surprised, some supported them and soon they got the name 'power couple' and 'visual couple'. No surprise because both come from familes that hold two biggest companies of South Korea. Not to forget about the famous KSJ hotels too.

The fans were again surprised when the couple were spotted in the Incheon international airport, and were reportedly noted to be boarding an international flight. People guessing that, they are going on their honeymoon......"

Seokjin did not bother reading further.

"Wow, they actually fell for this" Jin said as he handed back Taehyung his phone.

Taehyung shrugged "What can I say other than that we are outstanding actors?"

Seokjin shook his head amusedly "Probably. What are you going to do for the next 12 hours"