XII

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

So I had this crazy idea.
Lets start THE UNIVERSAL CONCEPT OF TAEJINOLOGY.
I'll start.

THE ZEROETH LAW OF TAEJINOLOGY.
.
Where there is Taejin there is Yoongi. He is the official third wheel.

 He is the official third wheel

Feel free to continue and add more laws!👉

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Three days later. (The company party)

Jin cursed for the thousandth time as he hurriedly got down from the car. He signalled the driver to park it and tried to pat his hair down hoping it was not messy.

As he neared the entrance he could see Jae Young standing near the entrance.

When he saw Jin he muttered "You better have a good excuse, you are in trouble." He went inside.

Jin scoffed "Who is the older here?" He muttered to himself as he entered through the doors.

A few people turned towards him, some nodding and some smiling in acknowledgement. He returned it and searching for his parents.

He knew there was no use of following Jae Young. He would probably pay to be as far as possible from their father.

Finally, he caught his mother's dark chestnut hair and another familiar tuft of black hair. Taehyung's hair.

He went to them straightening his suit. As he approached he could see both his and Taehyung's parents and Taehyung standing together talking something. Each holding a glass of champagne in their hands.

A bit away from them were Jungkook and Yoongi talking. Yoongi never talked much.

'Sus' Jin thought to himself as he made his presence known to the five.