XXII

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

There was some troubles in the last chapter. So I uploaded it again in the morning. If you haven't read it, first read that one!

I was very disoriented in the morning. Forgive me. This double update is my apology 😂

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Taehyung entered his office, Jungkook following behind him, telling him his schedule.

"........ And a meeting with the management team at 4. After that you are free" Jungkook finished.

Taehyung nodded tiredly "Alright. That's good"

"You did not sleep last night?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung sighed "Not really, we were playing mario....."

"We?" Jungkook asked curiously.

Taehyung nodded "Me and Jin. We kind of lost track of time. It was about 1 in the morning when we went to sleep. A lot of things were on my mind. So I couldn't sleep properly"

Jungkook was grinning "Cute" he said.

Taehyung frowned "What's cute about not being able to sleep?"

Jungkook giggled "It's not about that. Nevermind. Also I wanted to ask you, since you have nothing after the management meeting, can I take half a day off?"

Taehyung nodded "Sure. Why"

Jungkook flipped his fringe "Your best friend has a date"

Taehyung laughed at first. But when Jungkook did not join him he stopped "Wait. Really? Who?"

"Min Yoongi" Jungkook winked.

"The lawyer!?" Taehyung asked surprised.

"Hey! He has a name" he protested.

Taehyung chuckled "Right sorry. Just did not expect it"

"Well your husband seemed to have expected it, because Yoongi told me, he was teasing him" Jungkook said.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows "Really? He seems to be observant" Taehyung started signing the files infront him

"I called Jin your husband. You did not tell anything about that" Jungkook stated.

Taehyung did not look up, still signing the huge amount of papers "Well he is isn't he?"

"But it's not a real marriage" Jungkook reasoned out "And I know it. So you don't have to act infront me. Unless..... you were not acting" Jungkook said slowly.

Taehyung's hand ceased their movement. He did not look up at Jungkook.

"I don't want to get too used to not acting. I might slip infront of other people" Taehyung started signing again.

"Aaah I see. Alright. I'll get going. Thanks for the permission"

Taehyung's phone beeped, indicating a message. He read it from the notification. It was from Namjoon. 'When can we meet ag-'

"Jungkook wait" Taehyung called.

He stopped near the door "What?"

"Can you do a background check? On Namjoon"

Jungkook frowned "Your cousin? But why?"

"Just do it. I want everything. Where he works, every news about him. And keep it a secret."