XIII

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!
Happy pride month to all my readers.

Hello!!!Hope you all are well!Happy pride month to all my readers

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

".......here's my card. I'll be waiting to hear from you" The chairman of Jeonghan investors said as he passes on the card to Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled and gave a nod. He pocketed the card and shook hands with the chairman.

Once he went away, Taehyung looked around trying catch a familiar face. His eyes caught Jin among the crowd talking to a who looked like a couple and their daughter.

He watched as the four laughed at something Jin said, the daughter even sliding a hand down Jin's shoulder while laughing. Which was highly unnecessary, but Taehyung thought it must be a habit for the said girl.

When Jungkook laughed, he hit the people next to him. So sliding hands on someone's shoulders might be one of the habits. Right?

Someone cleared their throat behind him. He looked back to find Jungkook standing there.

"Anything interesting?" Jungkook asked as he came and stood infront of Taehyung.

"What?"

"You know" Jungkook turned back and turned to face Taehyung again. "You were staring pretty intensely. So I asked"

Taehyung slightly bit his tongue and said "The people talking with Jin, I feel like I have seen them somewhere. So I was just trying to remember."

Jungkook looked at him, his mouth slightly open "Are you serious?"

"What?" Taehyung asked defensively.

Jungkook laughed and patted Taehyung on the shoulder "You know what? Nevermind. This is getting intresting and exciting."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook like he had gone mad "What's interesting about a company party?"

Jungkook shrugged "Usually nothing. But you will be surprised if you know what is making this one intresting"

"Don't think your sounding wise while talking in riddles like this. You only sound dumb"

Jungkook chose to ignore Taehyung's last comment and said "You remembered who they are?"

Taehyung glanced in their direction. He saw the man shaking Jin's hand "No. I did not"

The woman patted his shoulder and he bowed in return.

"Your memory is usually good" Jungkook commented.

"Well, the best machines too break down sometimes."

The girl hugged Jin raising one leg behind her. Jin patted her back in return.

Jungkook waved his hand infront of Taehyung. Taehyung looked back at Jungkook. "But there is always a reason for its breakdown"