LI

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jin stepped out from the lawyer's office, his eyes trained on the steps.

He went out the gates and reached for his car but he stopped midway when he noticed a familiar car.

He watched as Taehyung got out of it and came towards his him.

But something seemed missing.

Jin frowned at the the empty air that surrounded them as Taehyung walked towards him.

"Hey" Taehyung said.

His voice was rather stiff.

And then it hit Jin.

Taehyung wasnt smiling.

He always smiled when he greeted Jin.

Taehyung tilted his head questioningly as Jin just stared back.

Jin gulped down another wave of emotions and cleared his throat.

"Hey, what are you doing here? When did you come?" Jin asked.

"Came just now" Taehyung replied "I wanted to get a cup of coffee, figured you would like it too"

Jin nodded "Yea, coffee would be good. Can we- can we please take a walk. I need some fresh air"

Taehyung nodded and gestured behind Jin. They both fell into step as they walked.

It was not awkward.

But the sir was full with tension.

Like one single tug could shatter the air around them. Like one single wrong move could break everything they had to pieces.

"Which cafe do you want to go to?" Taehyung asked after a few minutes.

Jin shrugged "I have never been to much of them. Do you know any?"

Taehyung nodded "There is this one- I am not really big fan of coffee, but I really like their vanilla latte. It's also nearby"

Jin nodded "Lets go there"

"By the way, how is your company doing?" Jin asked.

"Good"

Now what would Jin do? He wanted to keep the conversation going.

"What about your father? Is he happy about it?" Jin prodded.

"If the company is going good, ofcourse he will be happy" Taehyung said as a matter of fact.