XXVII

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

Hello!!!Hope you all are well!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"That's some solid proof Mr Kim" the officer commented.

Taehyung nodded sourly.

"I am quite impressed. But how did you suspect Namjoon? As far as I remember you were quite protective of your family"

Taehyung bit the insides of his cheek "My husband told it to me"

"And how did he know?"

"His assistant told it to him"

The officer looked confused "How did his assistant know?"

Taehyung told the story about how Jimin had overheard Namjoon's conversation.

The officer nodded "Very lucky."

Taehyung nodded in agreement "So will you arrest him immediately?"

The officer sat down "Unfortunately no. First we will have to take a audio clipping from Namjoon and compare it with the audio here. We can only arrest him, if the voice matches."

Taehyung frowned "Its his voice. I told you."

The police sighed "I know you must be frustrated Mr Kim. But the court wont listen to you. The court will demand proof. So if we have that proof, we will be abke take Namjoon in without any complications."

Taehyung sighed "I can understand. I'll get going now." He stood up.

"Mr Kim, be vigilant. We don't know his future plans. You cannot be sure what he will try to do."

Taehyung nodded "Will do officer"

He got into his car and drove in the opposite direction of his office. He had a particular place in his mind.

----------------

"Can we give more space between the tables? This is a tad bit congesting." Jin commented.

The interior designer nodded next to him scribbling something onto his paper.

They were currently at the construction site of Jin's new hotel. They were almost done. Only the interior designing left to do.

"I think that's about it. And I wanted to see how the private rooms will come about?" Jin asked.

The interior designer whipped out his iPad and showed him a 3D design of how the private rooms will be designed.

Jin nodded "Change the curtains to royal blue. Red is a bit too overwhelming. Other than that everything is fine"

The designer nodded as he changed the colour of the curtains "It will done Mr Kim"