VIII

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

⚠️I changed my username to Jinified92 so make a note!⚠️

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Day 1

The alarm rang loud, waking Jin from his sleep. He graned lightly as he reached over for his phone.

7:00 am. He switched off his alarm and got up making way to the windows. He pulled the blinds apart. The sun was just out and the weather looked nice.

Jin checked his phone for the weather. Clear. He smiled excited at the prospect of roaming Paris.

He was quick to get a shower and get ready. He wore a white T-shirt and ripped jeans. It had been a long time since he wore casual, comfortable clothes and it felt good to ditch suits for the time being.

He picked his wallet, with money that they had exchanged at the airport, and his phone.

He exited his room and looked around the area. The hotel room was silent. Jin assumed that Taehyung was still sleeping. He pulled out his phone and typed in a message as he did not want wake him up.

"I am out exploring. I'll also eat out"

He pocketed it and exited the room. The receptionist smiled at him as he approached her.

"Good morning. I was going exploring and wanted to know if you had any suggestions. Also good restaurants too. It dosen't have to fancy. Just authentic, tasty french food."

She nodded and opened a drawer on he side and pulled out a small booklet. She handed it to Jin who took it curiously.

"The booklet is from our hotel for guests. It contains all the places a tourist might want to visit here. It has directions and also information about the place mentioned. If you check the last few pages, you will also find restuarant suggestions. But.. I suggest you can also ask the locals for the best ones"

Jin was genuinely impresses "Wow. Thats great! Thank you. I'll get going"

She smiled "Have a great time sir"

And Jin intended to.

He beelined towards the nearest cafe first. The smell of freshly brewed coffee and pastries hit his nose. He ordered an expresso and while he waited for it, his eyes caught a very beautiful batch of freshly baked croissants that came out from inside. He ended up buying one for himself.

Once equipped with coffee and a heavenly smelling croissant, he trudged outside. He sat on on of the chairs and pulled out the book. The first place it mentioned was the cathedral. He started reading about it as he practically inhaled his coffee and the croissant, which tasted amazing too.