XIX

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well

Hello!!!Hope you all are well

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Yes sir?" Jimin asked from the other side.

"Jimin, keep a cup of coffee ready before I come. And also the list of candidates I wanted." Jin said. He was in the car on the way to the company.

"But sir I thought you were going to the hotel's today?"

"Well I wanted to, but the faster I finish this the better. I'll be there in 5 minutes"

"5!? So...... Yes sir. I'll keep it ready"

The call ended.

Jin sighed and leaned against the window trying to get the sleep out of his head.

He and Taehyung stayed up late. Not too late but definitely late considering their usual sleep schedules. They had two glasses of wine each.

They talked about the past month, their wedding, the complained about their fathers until they decided to call it night.

After last night, Jin realised that he had not spent time with Taehyung at all. He was good company.

The office loomed into his view. When the car stopped, he stepped out.

"You can go. I'll call you when I am leaving" Jin said.

The driver nodded and drove off.

Jin walked into the lobby. The receptionist greeted him. He did the same.

He did not see Jimin at the elevator, so he assumed he was already in the office.

He stepped into the elevator. Thankfully it was empty.

Once he reached his floor he went I to his office. He barely sat down when Jimin came running with a cup of coffee in his hand. He stood near the door, panting a bit.

"There was a line at the coffee maker" he said.

Jin chuckled "You don't have to run. Nothing will happen if its two minutes late"

Jimin smiled sheepishly "Right. Can I come in?"

"Come in"

Jimin did come in but not in the normal way. He tripped and came inside, spilling coffee on his crisp white shirt.

He hissed at the heat "Ouch, ouch ouch ouch" he said repeatedly as he pulled his shirt from his skin.

Jin was immediately on his feet. He took the coffee cup from Jimin and placed it on the table.

"Are you okay? Did you burn yourself?" Jin asked concerned.

Jimin shook his head "Not burnt. But a perfectly good shirt got stained"