XLI

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

Hello!!!Hope you all are well!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"That's all for today people. I want the one idea that you have chosen on my table tomorrow before I arrive" Jae Young said standing up.

The rest of the employees in the meeting room stood up and bowed at Jae Young and then to Jin who was sitting next to him and walked out.

Jin smiled while Jimin clapped at Jae Young. He gave him a thumbs up "You did great!" He mouthed.

Jae Young smiled at Jimin before turning to Jin "So? How did I do"

Jin was suddenly reminded of their younger days when Jae Young would look at him with the same eyes, asking for approval from Jin, because she always looked up to him.

Jin smiled and nodded "You did great Jae. Just a few more days of experience and I can finally hand over the company to you"

Jae Young nodded.

"Well" Jin said "Lets head home for today. Rest well"

Jimin bowed to Jin as he walked out.

Jin nodded in acknowledgement before going to his office and picking up his things. Once done he walked out to the parking lot.

-----------------

Taehyung pressed in the combination and stepped into the house.

He kept his bag on the sofa in the living room and went directly into the kitchen where as usual a plate of food was awaiting him.

He wolfed down everything and washed up his plate and cup.

He took his things and was going to his room when he passed the shelf in the living room.

He turned to look at the single photo frame that stood among the books.

Taehyung straightened the frame. After their parents left, they had moved all of Taehyung's things back to the guest room, but none of them attempted to remove the photo frame.

It was like a silent agreement between the two that their wedding photo frame would stay in its place.

------------

Jin was lying in his bed, his eyes closed but wide awake as he took in the sounds outside the room.

He heard footsteps going into another room.

Jin frowned. Didn't Taehyung say that he wanted to share the master bedroom.

Maybe he was just kidding?

But before he could think any further, he heard the door of his room opening.

He bit back a smile as the door slowly closed.