XLVII

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Taehyung had never felt such mixed emotions before.

As he ran up the stairs to the police station he was excited, shocked, livid with anger, happy and relieved.

When he went inside the subordinate immediately made way and led him to the officer's cabin.

But before he could follow on, Taehyung's eyes fell on a cell on his right, a familiar face within it.

All the emotions that Taehyung had been feeling slowly ebbed away and made way to anger and frustration.

He stepped away from the subordinate and took large steps to the cell where Namjoon was sitting on a wooden bench.

Taehyung smirked as he neared the cell, making sure that Namjoon saw it.

"Not so mighty now are you?"

Namjoon rolled his eyes.

He had the audacity to roll his eyes which only added onto Taehyung's frustration.

"Why? Cat got your tongue?" Taehyung mocked "Can't speak now, because there is no phone? Oh and where is your accomplice? He got caught-"

"Kim Taehyung!" Namjoon roared. He got up from his place and banged at the rails "Shut the fuck up"

Taehyung's was about to talk back when the subordinate pulled him back.

"Mr Kim. Please don't create a scene. Sir is expecting you"

Taehyung sent one last glare towards towards Namjoon before following the subordinate.

He went in and nodded at the officer.

"Mr Kim" the officer said "I understand your frustration, but we don't encourage such fights in here. You can do that in the court. Verbally" the officer said emphasizing on verbally.

"Sorry officer" Taehyung said "So? How did he get caught? Where is the other guy?"

The officer gestured at Taehyung to sit down and then pointed at the two people who were there in the cabin.

Taehyung recognised them as the two policemen who were working for Namjoon.

"Namjoon contacted them, to meet them for their next part of the plan"

Taehyung glared at the two "And?"

"They immediately informed us and we made a plan to ambush them. And-"

"Why wasn't I informed of this?" Taehyung asked "You all had a whole plan?"

The officer sighed "Mr Kim, you must first know that this whole plan as you call it was just a rough sketch. Namjoon wanted to meet these two today morning. So we barely had three to four hours to prepare everything."