IV

Hello!
Hope you all are well!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Wow" Seokjin said as he took in the view. He and Taehyung were currently 'apartment hunting'. Until now they had visited 8 of them and in each house either Seokjin or Taehyung had some problem.

But the penthouse they were currently in was perfect. Jin absolutely loved it. It had five rooms, a breathtaking view from the living room, perfect kitchen, the rooms were comfortable. And it was fully furnished. It was all one floor, so there will be no hassle of climbing up and down.

 It was all one floor, so there will be no hassle of climbing up and down

Seokjin turned when he heard Taehyung coming out of one of the rooms. He was led by the lady who was showing around to them.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows "Looks like you like this? Finally..." He said mockingly.

Seokjin looked at the lady. Luckily she took the hint. She bowed and said "Feel free to look around once again, and tell me if you like this" Saying so she left.

Seokjin glared at Taehyung "What happened to the whole "act like a couple" thing" he said drawing air quotes.

Taehyung cursed "Right. I forgot. This will take some time. So I am thinking you like this one? No problem at all?"

Jin grit his teeth "First of all, even you had problem with the ones we visited earlier. Second of all, I am leaving the comfort of my own apartment because you wanted to look for a new one"

Taehyung frowned "Are you always like this? Cold and 'dont come near me' attitude?"

Seokjin shook his head "And you? Do you like irritating people?"

Taehyung's phone rang before he could speak back. He looked at the ID and tried not to roll his eyes as he picked it "Yes Dad"

Jin looked at him curiously this time, for once his eyes looked doe like. Taehyung did not listen to his dad as he took in the doe eyes.

His dad called his name when he did not reply, he shook himself out of his thoughts and listened to him.

He just told a simple 'Yes Dad' and hanged up.

"Let me guess" Seokjin said "They are already at the hotel and waiting for us"

Taehyung nodded "Bingo" he said without a hint of enthusiasm.

"Yay. Lets go discuss our wedding" Jin said sarcastically.

Taehyung called the lady this time. She immediately came in "We like this."

She nodded and wrote something in her book "When will you be ready to move in Sir?"

Seokjin hummed "The wedding date is not decided. How about we tell you tomorrow?"