XXI

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

The publish option and the save option is right next to each other and my sleep deprived ass keeps pressing the wrong thing😭😭 I am so sorry.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

And Jin looked at him. Taehyung held his eyes. Jin finally sighed giving him a small smile. Obvious and relieved even in the dark.

Jin could see Taehyung concentrating on hearing what was happening outside. But he was busy thinking about what happened before.

When Taehyung tightened his hold around his waist. He could feel Taehyung breathing down his neck. Warm puffs of breath sending shivers down his spine.

The familiar feelings that was induced in Jin due to

the action was quite concerning.

His thoughts were disturbed when there was a chair screeching sound outside. This time he heard closely.

"You!" He father said angrily. He assumed that he was referring to Jimin "Ask him to call as soon as he comes! Understood?"

"Y-yes sir.. I mean Yes Mr Kim"

"If he dosent call, you are getting fired. Keep it in mind"

"What!?" Jimin squeaked "Alright Mr Kim"

Jin heard his office door opening and then closing. He looked at Taehyung and whispered "One more minute. Just to make sure"

Taehyung nodded.

Jin pulled out his phone. He opened Jae Young's chat. Taehyung was looking, but he did not mind. There was nothing to see anyway.

The chat showed that Jae Young was typing something. Jin held his phone expectantly awaiting a message.

The typing stopped. But no message came forth. He shifted to Jimin's chat, his lips pressed into a thin line.

'Is my father gone?'

The reply was almost instant 'Yes sir. He left. He wants you to call him'

Jin dutifully ignored the last part of the message and set on opening the door. It was tight squeeze, he struggled to turn his hand in the right way.

Taehyung tapped his hand "Let me" he said and put out his left hand, successfully managing to push the door.

The two certainly had not thought this through. Their legs were interwined in the cupboard to make up for the narrow place. So as soon as Taehyung opened the door they both lost their balance.

Jin yelped in surprise as his body hit the ground. Taehyung managed not to fall by holding onto the door.

"Holy shit" Taehyung cursed as he took in deep breaths of the fresh air.