III

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"The meeting is suspended. As we all know the next meeting is tomorrow at 5. As I have other important plans after the meeting, let's keep it short tomorrow. Thank you for Today" Taehyung sais as he stood up.

The rest of the employees stood and bowed to him earning a light bow in return.

They piled out one by one of the meeting room. Taehyung picked his files and was about go out when his father's entered the room.

"Dad" Taehyung said as he acknowledged him. Behind him Jungkook came in balancing a heap of files. He wiggled his eyebrows when he saw Taehyung.

Taehyung tried not smile at the antics of his friend. His dad turned back "You should know how to greet your employer Mr Jeon. He is my son. Your future boss"

Jungkook did not say anything and bowed a complete 90° "Mr Kim. I apologise for my rudeness"

Taehyung frowned "It's fi...."

His dad cut him off as he clapped his hands together "I am glad you took my advice of getting married. Especially Seokjin. He will get his father's company after marrying. Also he came to meet you. But who was that guy with him?"

Jungkook had eyes as big as saucers as he looked at Taehyung shocked at the info of him marrying.

Taehyung tried not roll his eyes "It's his best friend"

His dad nodded "Aah. Good. There will no problems then. I talked with Mr Kim. We will soon have a gathering to discuss your wedding"

Taehyung bit his lips as he nodded "Yes Dad"

He patted him on the back and went out. Jungkook stayed back as if he was about to follow Taehyung's dad. As soon as he went out, he came near Taehyung "You are getting married!?" He whisper yelled.

Taehyung rolled his eyes "I am sorry for what dad said"

"You are marrying Kim Seokjin!?"

"Jungkook I am not actually......."

"Secretary Jeon!?"

"Shit" jungkook cursed as he held the files properly again. "When I applied for the secretary job, I did not know I would be doing manual labour. I can't wait to be your secretary."

"Coming Mr Kim!" He shouted back.

He then looked at Taehyung seriously "You are telling me the whole story. Tonight. My place. Okay"

Taehyung sighed "Yea. Okay"

---------------------

Taehyung tapped his feet as he waited for Jungkook to open the door to his apartment. It was small compared to his parents house, but it was way more comfortable than the other.

He strolled inside leisurely when Jungkook opened the door and plopped down on the couch. He sighed happily.

"Look at you" jungkook said "The almighty Kim Taehyung getting comfortable on the small couch"

Taehyung closed his eyes and spoke "I might as well move in here"

Jungkook chuckled "I won't allow you though. So now tell me about this Marriage buisness"

Taehyung sat up and let out a laugh "Funny how you say it. Because this wedding is actually a buisness"

Jungkook frowned "What?"