VI

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jin and Taehyung bowed one last time as the last of the guests bid their goodbyes.

Jin was pretty sure he had bowed for probably more than a thousand times that day not to mention of how he had stood continuously for about 3 hours.

Also they had to pose for a couple of pictures. And by a couple, he meant about 50 of them that the press insisted on taking.

His finger was bit heavy, still getting used to the presence of the ring on it. 2-3 days and it would become alright.

All Jin needed now was a hot shower and to dive face first into a bed.

But what Jin defenitely did not need was a plane ticket for him and Taehyung. Especially a honeymoon ticket.

Jin was almost ready to show his father the contract and laugh in his face. But he held back.

Even Taehyung looked like he would go anywhere than be on that plane.

"A what!?" Jin asked.

"A plane ticket. For your honeymoon ofcourse!" Jin's mom exclaimed.

"It is a gift" Taehyung's father added "From all four of us"

"Thank you and all that" Taehyung said "But we are not going"

Jin's father looked absolutely offended "And why would that be Taehyung? We have prepared everything. Including hotel rooms"

"Mr Kim...." Taehyung started.

But Jin's mother cut him "Taehyung honey, don't you think it's time to call us mom and dad?"

"Yes" Taehyung's mom said "You too Jin."

"Umm Dad" Taehyung started again "We can't afford to go"

Taehyung's dad frowned "Afford? It's already paid"

Jin bit his lip "Money is not the problem, Mr K.... I mean dad. We ummm.... We have to take care of the company here. Taehyung is getting the company right? He will no longer be the general manager. He will have to adjust to be the CEO"

"Exactly!" Taehyung continued Jin "And Jin will also get his dad's company. Which means he will have to take care of that and his hotels too. Won't he have too much work?"

Seokjin nodded "See. We can't go"

Taehyung's dad started laughing "Easy. I'll hand over the company to you after your honeymoon. You can enjoy without worries"

Jungkook snorted from where he was standing behind the elders. Even Yoongi was trying to control his smile. Jae young just stood scrolling through his phone.

Jin's dad nodded "True. I'll do the same. Also why don't you just leave the hotel's for someone else? Just take care of the company. It will be easy for you"

Jin gritted his teeth "I will not give up on KSJ hotels Dad. Don't even try."

Taehyung watched as Jin's mom suddenly tensed up "We all must be tired. Lets go back to the hotel. Jin and Taehyung will go to their honeymoon." She took the plane tickets and placed it in Taehyung's hands. "Lets go. I am sure the two would like to walk on the beach for some alone time. Come on"

The others nodded and went back. Only Yoongi, Jungkook and Jae Young stayed back.

Jae Young finally kept his phone aside and looked at Jin "Didn't you always dream of going to Paris for honeymoon? Here's your chance."