XV

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Anything good?" Jungkook's voice said.

Taehyung looked up from his phone, immediately turning it off. "What?"

Jungkook frowned "You know, you were smiling at the phone. So I asked if there was anything good in the phone"

Taehyung cleared his throat, "Nothing like that, why did you come?"

Jungkook raised his eyebrows "You smile like that for nothing? Nevermind. There is a guy in the reception telling that you called him to meet him. But there was no appointments scheduled. Is it true?"

"He is the guy who's phone number you gave me. Send him in." Taehyung said.

"What phone number do you want to look into all of a sudden?" Jungkook asked curiously.

Taehyung shook his head "Reasons. Send him in immediately"

Jungkook sighed "Alright"

Jungkook went out. Taehyung took out his phone.

'Thanks for the breakfast. I enjoyed it.'

He smiled his mind formulating a reply.

'So am I forgiven?'

No.

'No problem'

No.

'I am glad you did'

He hit sent before he could think twice. Just in time as he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" Taehyung said keeping his phone down.

A man, in his thirties, with a bag slung across his shoulders came in.

"Mr Kim. I am Lim Jaebeom. They weren't informed of my visit. Did I get the wrong date?" The man said.

Taehyung stood up going forward for a handshake which he returned "Mr Lim nice to meet you. They weren't informed because I want this to be a secret. Just between us for the time being"

Jaebeom raised his eyebrows "Must be important then. What happened"

Taehyung gestured at the seat "Do sit down. We have a lot to discuss"

Once they were seated down Taehyung spoke "Would you like any refreshments?"

"No thanks Mr Kim"

"Right. So I have been getting these calls." Taehyung looked at him for a reaction.

"So you want the number traced. Why?"

"That is not necessary for tracing a number is it? He is a blackmailer" Taehyung said.

Jaebeom sighed "Alright. Give me the number. But.... why don't you go the police?"

"Why Mr Lim? Can't you do it?"

He laughed "If I can't, I woudn't be here would I? If you are tracing the number, then the blackmailer must have already made a move for you to get careful. So woudn't it be better to go to the police?"

"That will be decided by me. Here you go. This is the number. How much time will it take?" Taehyung said passing the number to him.

Jaebeom took it "If it was a normal number, I could have done it immediately, but since it's blackmailer I believe it will be harder. How about I call you when I am done?"