LVI

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

Now onto the chapter-*Cue evil smile*

*Cue evil smile*

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Taehyung pressed on the car horn as he entered the parking lot.

Jin's flight was at two. And he only had five minutes until two.

He cursed loudly at the stupid accident on the highway for delaying him.

He parked his car haphazardly and got out of it, running as soon as his feet hit the tarmac.

The rotating door were pushed in a hurry, the other people glaring at Taehyung, while some raised their eyebrows in recognition.

Taehyung cursed again as he came to halt at the security, who seemed to have their own sweet procedure to check him.

Taehyung tapped his feet impatiently as the security checked him.

He knew there was no point in causing a scene here. It would only take more of his time. All he could do was go with it.

As soon as the security let him pass he busted into the waiting room, his eyes sweeping across the seats with a panicked face, while he ignored the questioning glances he got.

There was no familiar mop of black hair.

No familiar broad shoulders.

Nothing.

Taehyung turned and hurried towards the info desk.

"Hello sir how can I help you?"

"The plane for Hong Kong. Where are it's passengers? It's urgent. I need to meet one of it's passengers" Taehyung said.

The lady at the desk glanced at her computer and looked up to Taehyung with an apologetic smile.

The world crashed down around Taehyung.

He knew what that meant.

He knew what that apologetic smile meant.

"I am sorry sir. The plane has already left."

All the adrenaline left Taehyung's veins, drowning away with the sounds from his surroundings.

Why-

Taehyung had a chance and now he lost it.

Taehyung nodded at the lady and turned around.

A thought struck Taehyung.

He is going to get Jin.

Show him that he reciprocates his feelings.

He will get him back.