XXXVI

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Taehyung studied the person sleeping in his arms. His hands had not stopped stroking or drawing circles on his back since the past two hours.

When Seokjin came back to the room and started crying, Taehyung had managed to get him to bed and he eventually calmed down while hugging Taehyung.

But Taehyung still couldn't sleep. Something about having Jin in his arms, theirs legs tangled up while he was awake was making it difficult for him to just sleep.

Taehyung glanced at clock in the room. It was 12 midnight.

Taehyung lifted his hand and brushed Jin's bangs aside revealing his forehead. This caused Jin to open his eyes.

"Cannot sleep?" Taehyung whispered.

Jin's eyes were red and looked tired as he looked at Taehyung's.

Jin slightly shook his head before closing his eyes again.

"Happy birthday" Taehyung said.

Jin opened his eyes again "Is it twelve?" He asked. His voice was hoarse. Something Taehyung expected after he cried for almost two hours.

Taehyung nodded.

Jin gave a small smile "Thanks"

Taehyung did not know what took over him. But when he saw Jin smile at him he automatically moved forward.

He pressed a kiss to Jin's forehead and pulled back.

Jin gulped "Was that my birthday gift?"

Taehyung did not know. Was it? Yes. It a birthday gift. Or maybe Taehyung was just scared to know the real answer.

So Taehyung did not answer.

He instead tightened his hold on Jin's waist pulling him closer to himself.

"You should sleep" Taehyung said closing his eyes.

It was silent for a few minutes and Taehyung was just on the brink of sleep when he heard Jin speak again.

"Thank you" Jin whispered.

Taehyung did not open his eyes. He just gave a tap on Jin's back where he was hugging him and finally let sleep take him away.

------------------

Taehyung stirred as the sunlight from the window fell directly onto his eyes.

He tapped around with his hand and opened his eyes in a hurry. The bed was empty.

Taehyung frowned. 'Did Jin get up already?'