XLIII

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jin wiped his hands after washing his plate and went back into the dining area where Taehyung was sitting with his laptop open as he typed something in it.

Jin would be lying if he said nothing was awkward between them after what happened at the hotel during lunch.

Something about the mention of the contract had brought down every improvement they had made inbetween them.

They had taken two steps forward only to be dragged five steps back.

Jin sat opposite to Taehyung, his head resting on his hand and looked at him, studying his face as he stared at the laptop.

"What?" Taehyung said not looking up from his laptop.

"Nothing" Jin said in a small voice.

Taehyung looked up this time "Are you still upset at what happened at the hotel? Because you sound sad. Don't worry, everything will work out."

"Guess I am just tired" Jin said his lips set in a slight pout.

Taehyung turned back to his laptop and started typing again "You should sleep then. You have work tomorrow"

Jin bit the insides of his cheek and stood up "Yea, Good night"

"Good night Jin"

Jin went back to his room and closed the door behind me.

But he did not lock it.

He crawled onto his bed and took his phone out and opened his contacts. He dialled Yoongi.

He picked it up after two rings.

"You better have a good reason to call me this late-"

Jin sighed "I do"

"What is it?" Yoongi asked his voice softening.

Jin frowned when he heard a few sounds in the background. Yoongi lived alone.

"Do you have guests?" Jin asked.

"No not guests." Yoongi replied "It's Jungkook"

Jin's lips lifted upwards "So Jungkook is not a guest anymore I see"

Yoongi laughed "Whatever you want to tell"

"You should go then, I'll call tomorrow-"

"No" Yoongi interrupted "He says it's fine. You said you had a reason. What was it?"

Before Jin could answer Yoongi chuckled and then spoke to Jin "Jungkook just gave me a thumbs up and told me to tell you that he misses you"