XLIX

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Oh my god Kylie, can't you even get the colours right?" Jin asked exasperatedly.

Kylie muttered a string of apologies.

"Blue flowers for the walls and white for the table. Not that other way round!" Jin said almost shouting.

"Blue for the table and white for the walls-"

"Kylie!!!" Jin shouted again.

He was about to rant again when a hand snaked around his waist.

"Jin calm down you are scaring her"

"But Taehyung-"

"How about I lead her?" Taehyung said "Won't you go check on the food? Jungkook is there in the kitchen"

Jin widened his eyes "Jungkook!? That boy will finish the food before the guests even come"

Jin hurried away towards the kitchen muttering to himself.

Taehyung chuckled to himself as he turned to Kylie. He had never seen Jin so stressed and honestly he was having too much fun with it.

There was something about seeing someone so perfect as Jin breaking down that was fascinating for Taehyung.

"Blue for the tables Kylie. Please do them first" Taehyung said.

She bowed "Yes Mr Kim. Blue for the tables"

Ms Seo had hired a event management company for the evening and Kylie was one of the workers who was unfortunate enough to come under the wrath of Jin.

Taehyung looked around. Lights sparsely hung around the interior of the hotel.

Enough to tell that it was a special event, but not too tacky.

The kitchen had been deemed ready in the morning. Jin had almost passed out in relief. It was already filled with the head chef and his sous chef and other types of chefs that Taehyung did not remember.

They were cooking up a storm and the whole restaurant smelled extremely good. Taehyung had had the chance to look at the menu and he was extremely excited to taste the food.

Every table at the hotel had been reserved, where the guests would have dinner. And then they would proceed to the entrance steps of the hotel, where a fireworks show had been arranged.

They would countdown from ten, the usual.

There was heavy security around the hotel, because Jin still did not trust his father and Taehyung thought it was good.