XXXIII

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Oh.... We.... We planned to surprise you guys! It's your first time coming here!"

Jin smiled widely "Yes! We did that!"

Jin's mother raised her eyebrows "So what is the surprise? You being here?"

Taehyung nodded "Yes"

Taehyung's mother smiled "Well it certainly is a surprise. It's been so long since I saw you Taehyung"

Jin's mother nodded "I can understand, Jin never called me. Are you guys so busy?"

"Oh Jin honey" Taehyung's mother said and moved towards Jin "I almost had an heart attack when I heard what happened yesterday"

Jin frowned as Taehyung's mother ran a hand up and down his shoulder "I was so worried about you"

"Mrs Ki..... I mean Mom shouldn't you be worried about Taehyung? And the compa......" Jin started.

"Mom!" Taehyung said urgently "It's almost dinner time isn't it? And where is dad?"

Jin's mother sighed "You know how they are, there are meeting up with some friends. They will come in time for dinner"

Taehyung nodded.

"But why were you worrie............" Jin started again.

"Don't you want to look around the house and choose rooms?" Taehyung said interrupting Jin again.

Jin frowned at Taehyung.

"You both should come in, why are you guys standing like that?" Taehyung continued.

Jin's mother came in and started looking around the house until she came to stop at the shelf.

"Oh, you kept the photo frame!" She said smiling.

Taehyung's mother joined her "Oh how sweet. But is that the only photo of yours that you have kept?"

Jin and Taehyung exchanged a glance.

"We thought one was enough" Taehyung said.

Jin nodded.

"Mom?" Jin called "Did you not say Jae Young was coming?"

Jin's mother looked at Jin and sighed "He said he will come later tonight. He said he doesn't want dinner too"

Jin nodded "I... it's fine. I will go prepare dinner. You guys can change and rest for a while."

"I will go help him"  Taehyung said and was about to follow Jin into the kitchen when they both were stopped by their mothers.

"It really sweet to know that you guys cook together. But today we will cook. You guys go and first change out of your office clothes"