XLIV

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!
Who gave him permission to look that fine😩✋

Hello!!!Hope you all are well!Who gave him permission to look that fine😩✋

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

He heard someone run behind him "Hyung don't let him! I think he heard the phone conversation"

Jin froze.

Shit.

Jin looked back and saw the police who was talking on the phone. He looked back to the other police infront of him.

"What phone call?" Jin asked trying to sound oblivious.

The man infront of him frowned and looked behind him.

The man behind him spoke "He was here, he might have. We cannot take the risk"

"But" Jin said as he lifted his phone and switched it on "I had a call too. And I was just talking here."

Jin acted like he was opening his contact but he was searching for Taehyung's contact.

"And why are you worried about me overhearing?" Jin blurted out.

He found Taehyung's name and clicked on it.

"Hyung! Stop him! He dialled someone!"

Jin widened his eyes and looked back only to find that the other man was right behind him.

He immediately took hold of his hand and the phone slipped out of Jin's hand falling to the ground.

Jin cursed and glanced at the phone. He almost sighed in relief when he saw that it was still dialling Taehyung.

But it was short lived as the man behind him pulled his hand and started dragging him.

Jin brought his arms a little forward and jabbed his elbow back as hard as possible, hitting the man behind him in his stomach.

The guy grunted and stumbled back, holding his stomach.

Jin reached for his phone when he felt someone take hold of his arms.

The other man was fast to grab his hand and throw him against the station wall.

"Stop" Jin said as he struggled against his hold.

Jin hissed as he hit the wall, turning his face just in time which resulted in his right cheek scraping against the rough, rock wall.

"What did you listen? What did you listen you bastard!? Say the truth or you will die here" the man yelled.

Jin struggled in his hold and glanced behind at the phone on the ground. The screen was lit up. Jin gulped.

"I am sure you wouldn't do that" Jin told as loudly as possible.